Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point Oda should be attacked

I cant understand this dumb fighting sequences anymore

Zoan forms...just to be clowned yet still use the same form over and over for many chapters
Stalling and dragging plots
People will try to justify it by saying that Jack was too cocky. Which honestly doesn't work at all since the fight was 5 days long

@Zowo and @Seth
I agree with you guys, overall because that I open up the question if not Marco who then else?
I don´t see either in dome can handle King, Sanji most like face Jack or Queen(the chance of his facing King, I don´t see it to be honest) and every other supernova who isn´t at the rooftop could probably not handle King alone(Drake/Hawkins/Apoo).

My point was overall then why Oda decide to make the fight kinda pointless?
I try to see it in Oda perspective. You have King and Marco and want them to fight off each other with Marco winning extrem high diff right? So I would decide to make the fight equal and only make King vs Marco since Marco throw Zoro at the rooftop right?
I would draw King not as the underdog, I would make both firstmate looking equal to each other right?

But that all what I write above are the opposite how Oda portrayal their battle since Marco throw up Zoro at the rooftop.
He chooke both King and Queen and since that he fought both off them(over 30mins) and they couldn´t even give him a serious wound, all what happen is how Oda portrayal Marco are the stronger one, no equal terms, no clear 1on1, but more 2vs1...
At the top Oda probably now even let join Perospero the side of King/Queen to beat Marco and as @Bogard said in that way Oda showing that it need Pero aswell to beat Marco faster, with means even King+Queen couldn´t beat Marco together, at least not fast enough. And here start the problem, in the point where Oda decide to make it to a 2vs1, he throw the "equal Firstmate fights" away with making Marco superior to King, why showing then a fight in 1on1 when it is already clear that Marco would wish the floor with King? That is like Oda making a fight with Doflamingo facing Sanji again after he beat him easily down before, a fight where we know Doflamingo would take the fight.

In that case I would be surprise if Oda decide to give Marco the fight with King who have no tension or hype around anymore. In that case he need to hype King more but he didn´t do much in favour of King, he even put Perospero who make it look like even worse. I don´t feel the Marco vs King fight yet, I hope Oda kinda start finally to make King a greaat equal opponent...

@Sentinel
Do you remember, where we though King beeing the speedstar, having insane advanced CoA who in combinate of his fire give him black fire ability?
:josad:
I hope more hype for King....
Interesting post, I didn't put this much thought on why Marco vs King never made sense, I just accepted this arc was always about the New Gen taking over the Old Gen. That alone is reason enough Marco was never going to be part of the main fight.

He's here to support Luffy, all his dialogue so far has pushed the New Gen vs Old Gen narrative. Him fighting King and Queen does nothing for the New Gen.

Luffy cant put down Marco in less than 10 minutes
Luffy doesn't need G4 to "fight" Marco.
Luffy uses G4 to dominate superior opponents, Marco is not superior (or even equal) in any facet aside from regeneration.
Luffy can last (while drugged and gut drilled out) in base against Katakuri, he can do the same to Marco, when fresh, having mastered FS, improved base stats and learned internal destruction on Udon.

From the way the zoro fans are commenting it looks like they are real eager to know whom sanjis match up would be . At this stage I don't think any match up sanji gets would be worth it like fighting 2 yonkos. Excepts you tards think fighting a commander like queen or king is better than fighting 2 yonkos:)

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
But Togashi?Miura haven't even done enough chapters to account for Pre-skip.
Gear second came out in chapter 388 of One Piece.

Come back when they have finished their series and compare like for like.
Togashi can't write endings worth a shit and often resorts to muh twists and subversion.
Speaks volumes.

Dudes who don't give a fuck anymore made series worth to be considered the best while never finishing them.

One Piece post time skip don't even come close to Miura or Togahi's writing.

He is a sowrdsman confirmed by OP magazine, so he IS not using his main atacks yet. Its a FACT. As is Whos who and Sasaki and they not using It yet.

Queen is other case that beyond those swords, he uses Guns, machineguns, poison and plagues, and meele combat. And he wasnt confirmed a swordsman as king. So yeah...

King is toying right now.
Toying...? Hah. This is not a situation where you can take this luxury, man.

King kicked Sanji, and he has done 0 with his sword, so 0 credibility to this plus he is an Ancient Zoan user, a physical DF user. Waste his DF in swordmanship? Nah, nope, the sword is secondary.

Zoan users are not swordbois.
Post automatically merged:

Fuhhhhhhhh 2 more years in this arc, 3-4 more years left to end the series.
Wano is turning into a nightmare, imo.

Upsss...! Nightmare=Gekko Moria, hehe.

Xdrake didnt get a 1v1 yet, He vsed apoo in a 2v1 from the beginning with zoro and now with hyogoro. Queen vs sanji had a good set up at the beginning when he acknowledged sanji. But yet again also Zoro vs king or queen had some setup. And had clues but he ended on the roof. So until we got 100% confirmation its not set in stone. If xdrake only fight is against injured Apoo in a 2v1 fight then its boring. There still xdrake and preserpo and they dont have opponents. Sanji and jack dont have opponents . So unless they are fighting its not set.
anyone can fight anyone.
X Drake will end with Apoo in a 1 vs 1. Hyogoro is going to get removed from that fight this chapter.

Apoo being weakened will explain X Drake winning without getting significantly injured, and then X Drake can opperate to further Sword agenda until the Raid is over, as he'd have kept his word of handling things with Apoo.

My bet is that said Sword agenda will likely push him towards CP0, and we're going to learn more about both organizations through their interaction.

Zoro vs King and Sanji vs Queen will still go down as far as i'm concerned :kayneshrug:

For Perospero we have Chopper who back in WCI was going to get killed by him. He's going to play a role in Perospero's defeat, and he can solidify a strong ally to help him by providing Hyogoro with the antidote in time.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
From the way the zoro fans are commenting it looks like they are real eager to know whom sanjis match up would be . At this stage I don't think any match up sanji gets would be worth it like fighting 2 yonkos. Excepts you tards think fighting a commander like queen or king is better than fighting 2 yonkos:)
Yo sanz lmfao you bored or what ?

J

Jo_Ndule

So Luffy has better speed, haki, AP, etc...
Weaker than Marco who didn't do anything?

Seriously? Because Marco is being pushed back or stalling vs YCs then he is ~ or >= Luffy?

So Apoo> SNs/calamities right? Since he can stall and hurt SNs at once in a battle?!

Luffy blows P1 away, early overpower hybrid ulti
Gets compared to the Greats by Kaido
Has Kaido on the floor for 5 seconds out cold

....? Fanboys "Marco is equal or above Luffy "

Luffy doesn't need g4 for Marco , it is only for people superior than him and to finish the battle
He can easily tag and hurt Marco wirh sherr brute power in g2 and g3 then finish him with one or 2 g4 punch.

Stop smoking crack.

Ryuo fs Luffy>fs luffy > luffy >~ Marco >= Jozu.
If you basing the fight on just endurance then Marco should be yonko or PK. But that's not it since people with G3 AP can easily trash Marco

Toying...? Hah. This is not a situation where you can take this luxury, man.

King kicked Sanji, and he has done 0 with his sword, so 0 credibility to this plus he is an Ancient Zoan user, a physical DF user. Waste his DF in swordmanship? Nah, nope, the sword is secondary.

Zoan users are not swordbois.
Post automatically merged:

Wano is turning into a nightmare, imo.

Upsss...! Nightmare=Gekko Moria, hehe.
Wtf ahahahaha his sword is secondary? Ok Dude. Not even gonna continue this...

Just wait for King, Whos who and Sasaki have their main atacks coming from their swords. You delusional.

Speaks volumes.

Dudes who don't give a fuck anymore made series worth to be considered the best while never finishing them.

One Piece post time skip don't even come close to Miura or Togahi's writing.
I haven't read much of Beserk due to realizing he doesn't give a shit about finishing before getting invested, but having read and enjoyed HxH, it has shit tons of flaws both in internal logic and character behaviour.

One Piece's problem is one of pacing and due to Oda's supreme power within Jump preventing editors properly reigning him in.
It still has the same magic in it's character moments, and it's fight scenes (when not off paneled) are the best they've ever been.

Cactusbois don't want Sanji to fight King because their agenda that Zoro is the same strength as first commander level will go down the drain. They know that ZKK is not happening and the one who will defeat Kaido is Luffy, they are afraid that Zoro at the end will just be a support character like Law and Nami when Luffy fought Doffy and Cracker. They don't care about Marco nor do they care about the story progression.

Wtf ahahahaha his sword is secondary? Ok Dude. Not even gonna continue this...

Just wait for King, Whos who and Sasaki have their main atacks coming from their swords. You delusional.
Yes, they will bring on Susano'o from their katanas!

Source, your friend and neighbor, the swordboi who see swords all time.

Oda could have pushed the 1 vs 1 with Marco, but instead he's forcing Marco into a 2 vs 1, soon to become a 3 vs 1.

He's building believable circumstances for a swift defeat, so that King and Queen are free to taken on their proper opponents.

ZKK aka Zoro Kills King is going down in Wano :super:

Cactusbois don't want Sanji to fight King because their agenda that Zoro is the same strength as first commander level will go down the drain. They know that ZKK is not happening and the one who will defeat Kaido is Luffy, they are afraid that Zoro at the end will just be a support character like Law and Nami when Luffy fought Doffy and Cracker. They don't care about Marco nor do they care about the story progression.
We dont give a shit about that

Zoro's feats against Hybrid Kaido>>anything Lanji will do this arc

Zoro is already stronger than King

Status
Not open for further replies.