BECAUSE HE CANNOT HANDLE MARCO 1V1.

Oh boy Kaido is so LUCKY that WB never decided to show up to Wano :suresure:
is Marco doing a 2v1 against these 2? Jesus:gokulaugh:
if its true Oda is a bigger Marco fanboi than we could be:crazwhat:

Last edited:
That in itself is the issue
the narrative has set up these 5 vs kaido and big mom
its there its happening this is the fight
thats whats been set up for all 5 since oden died and his letter to toki that talks about them
so there is NO merit for zoro to leave the fight to go to king
it makes no narrative sense
like i said before if zoro vs king were to happen it would have been before zoro went up to fight kaido as the reason for the fight would be king is an obstacle he has to engage TO GET TO KAIDO something zoro has been banging on about since he got to onigashima
but hes against kaido now hes hurt him
hes set up to do more and play a huge role
where does king fit in to this for zoro ?
he doesnt
the pirates who lead the new era have begun their fight against the yonko that has been set up
all this is from the narrative its not about hating or loving zoro
zoro fans just stanning without thinking about the story would take zoro vs king as well as what hes doing cause thats just ridiculous a yc1 and 2 yonko in an arc thats too much for anyone to have. But you have to be real.
Literally did not read my comment at all.

Homie, you don't get it. Its not about what I think is happening. Its about toxicity on this sub what you think is right vs what actually happens in the story

From an objective standpoint, Carrot beating Peros would mean an immediate close to her story arc. She gets closure, revenges Pedro, and she goes back to Zou happy that she got justice. Given that she lost, it means that Oda still has some plans for her more, specifically the whole notion that everyone gets a change to shine. If I was a betting man, I wouldn't count her out just yet. :kayneshrug:
yeah we know.
its just, so funny seeing all the furries being salty:gokulaugh:

Seriously haha

But actually, very uncharacteristic of Oda to show someone attacking Peckoms' eyes and then cliffhanger it to oblivion. He wasn't with Pound in his cover story, so I feel like the only person who could have saved him would be Pedro lol (unless Germa/Jinbe did).

Honestly no idea though, would be funny

Did he really??? Lol

And people thought King could fight an Admiral
:suresure:
honest question How does King fight an admiral at all?:choppawhat:
I mean the reason why WB's topdog could do so well against the admiral wasnt just that they were strong, i think its more to do with their set of abilities. guys like Marco/Jozu are equipped with one of the best defensive df in the verse so its logical that they can stall ppl above their paygrade.
imo i think WBP could hold their own even better if the matchup shuffled a lil bit like this:
01. instead of OldWB going against Akainu with his non-existent COO and piss poor COA, He faces Aokiji. Akainu is too lethal to face w/o really good COA or an ability that helps. it seems u dont exactly "tank" his magma attack. thanks to Aokiji's admission that his df is at a disadvantage against WB's df, it could prove to be a crucial point in favor of the pirates. As Ice will have harder time against an ability that vibrates.
02. likewise Jozu is at a disadvantage to face a freezing ability that kinda make his hard defense not so useful. i think Kizaru could be better opponent for him(maybe Diamond and light's interaction comes to play?)
03. Marco is prolly equipped to face any of the admiral due to his unique ability(tho maybe Aokiji is a problem for him? i mean can he regen if Aokiji instead of bruising/cutting him with ice, decides to freeze him as a whole? maybe with ice time??)
So with Aokiji+Kiazru busy with WB+Jozu, Marco takes on akainu. While i think he is helpless against Papazuki, but he can keep regenning against lethal magma attack
tho dont misunderstand my point as any of the WBP commanders winning their matchup or making super big strides in their favor, but i think they will do better than they did in MF war.
tho i still dont think it ultimately changes the outcome of the War overall
what do u think?:amazing::amazing:

If at least Carrot lost on screen.... Like she might not become a straw hat Oda but gave her too much panel time in WCI to not give her a proper closure. + the plot with Pedro and dawn
you really think it's over @Paperchampion23 ?
Tbh, if Sulong with another partner (Wanda) was too much, then I don't see much progress.

What I could potentially see happening is her getting up, really injured, trying to challenge him again, but then Pedro comes around and saves her. That would really complete the arc for her, even if it means canceling yet another emotional death by Oda.

Status
Not open for further replies.