Status
Not open for further replies.
Better theory that has some hints into it... instead of "It's ZoRO's OwN StreNghT" in a shonen manga.
Sounds quite far fetched for the implications of Enma being capable to turn too strong.

It is more likely that Kaido simply confused Zoro's haki with Oden's due bearing the overall entity of potency.

See...I still find it funny Drake is on the cover, and now Hyougoro is infected and hes defending Chopper with Drake. Its just funny to me hes kept on there for consistency but anyway maybe it supports Chopper vs Drake;)

And just the pure fact that its a dedication color spread to the Beast Pirates indicates that should be were all of the fights should be, not randomly with Perospero or something
Drake is more random than Perospero
Join the Drake vs Queen train
:cheers:

He feels the menace of the blade WHEN ITS FILLED WITH ZORO’S HAKI

Coz you know, he didn’t feel shit when Zoro attacked him before though right?
but zoro should exert more to really hurt kaido.. its enma's innate ability.. thats also why kaido keeps saying.. "o damn that hurt thats enma right there" even that tengu guy said that enma does exert unnecessary haki.. so zoro needs control.. thats also why enma as we see in that dragon blaze to be overflowing with haki.. that my friend won't happen with other swords... if it did then sanji would have used some other sword or most likely Sandia which is pretty sharp and cuts alot unnecessarily... yea.. so he didn't coz he can't exert enough with SAAANNNNDAAAI... ok now this has become an addiction

but zoro should exert more to really hurt kaido.. its enma's innate ability.. thats also why kaido keeps saying.. "o damn that hurt thats enma right there" even that tengu guy said that enma does exert unnecessary haki.. so zoro needs control.. thats also why enma as we see in that dragon blaze to be overflowing with haki.. that my friend won't happen with other swords... if it did then sanji would have used some other sword or most likely Sandia which is pretty sharp and cuts alot unnecessarily... yea.. so he didn't coz he can't exert enough with SAAANNNNDAAAI... ok now this has become an addiction
so basically zoro utilizes that factor from enma to do some lethal attacks... and thats also why he couldn't cut Kaido at first... coz he wasn't exerting enough of ENNNNMAA

Drake is more random than Perospero
Join the Drake vs Queen train
:cheers:
Its not though lol, hes central to protecting chopper from the virus. Hes still "drawn" as an enemy as indicated by this color spread. Hes the first one to actively comment about Queens bullets.

I don't believe anyone outside the strawhats are fighting the beast pirates

Status
Not open for further replies.