Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Also LMAO I don’t believe Flowa 1 bit. She’s good at bullshitting to fly under the radar. Don’t forget the cats game where she made up a disease that only she could cure

So to recap.

Nat was killed

And there was an attempted kill.

FB claims to have protected me.

And Flower whom i want to Lynch came out saying she was rced forever and claims Iva(to which Lanji says she is in the game, and unless this is some next lvl buddying i'll take it for now), so i'm willing to accept that i guess. I dont think she's dumb enough to randomly come out claiming RC and claiming instantly as soon as i voted her, because if there is an Iva she just basically signed her death warrant.

And if Flower is indeed Iva then we can move on from there.

I guess you really might've been exuding scum Flowa energy last DP to catch who calls you up on it then.

I am still neutral on Lanji.

So going by the basis that Flowa isn't reckless i'm going to vote Light right now. If someone comes out and CCs her we can go from there.

Vote Lynch Light D Lamperouge.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
You went after Usopp for the most part during the entire DP, mostly after Juliet/Flower and subsequently Tris brought up the whole Akainu thing, you stuck to it yet didn't vote him.
Yes I did went after him and we've had a few back and forths in the phase. Yes I did keep my vote on Flowa, but that's just what I always do. You can go back and check any games. I never flip around with votes much if at all, especially on D1. The Flowa vote was a placeholder, and I believe everyone knows that. My vote was always going to change at the end.

You then started gaining sus on Nat around the time she was getting pushed for a Lynch, but voted none of them till the very end. Almost like you knew both were town.
No, I did not start gaining sus on Nat then. Quite the opposite. I was one of the first people to suspect Nat. From the moment she insisted how Usopp just guessed luckily, and was the first to have a back and forth on it with her. Coupled with how every time she was sused she'd try to laugh it off made her sus to me way before the others started pilling on her. Again, like I said above, I don't change votes throughout the entirety of the day, especially on D1. No, I did not know that both were town man. If I had I wouldn't vote for them.

Also, and this is just a meta thing, but you feel different than your town self.
I've just been busy these few days, so that's why it looks like I took a back seat.

Status
Not open for further replies.