Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
โ€Ž
As far as I know, I don't think you get notified if you're redirected like you do in ToS.

Wait, we can analyze the info we have currently,
We have Luthon saying no one visited Fuji, but Beta said he did. That's already a contradiction. Meaning either a bus drive or a redirect took place. Or one of them is lying.

Light claimed that he can know if someone attempted a kill on him, and Fuji says that kills fail on him. I mean fuji can have some sort of immunity, but Light saying he knows if a kill was attempted is kinda confusing. I mean, he can have a passive that lets him know if someone visits him, but a passive that lets him know if a negative action was done on him? That's kinda fishy.

Lastly, Lanji is a miller and knows that Iva is in the game. A character does come to mind for me on who he could be. @Flower were you a miller?

As far as I know, I don't think you get notified if you're redirected like you do in ToS.

We have Luthon saying no one visited Fuji, but Beta said he did. That's already a contradiction. Meaning either a bus drive or a redirect took place. Or one of them is lying.

Light claimed that he can know if someone attempted a kill on him, and Fuji says that kills fail on him. I mean fuji can have some sort of immunity, but Light saying he knows if a kill was attempted is kinda confusing. I mean, he can have a passive that lets him know if someone visits him, but a passive that lets him know if a negative action was done on him? That's kinda fishy.

Lastly, Lanji is a miller and knows that Iva is in the game. A character does come to mind for me on who he could be. @Flower were you a miller?
No, I was not.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
โ€Žโ€Žโ€Ž

I was told Beta visited my target but then Drago corrected it saying no one visited my targetโ€”dunno if Iโ€™m allowed to mention that

Which is why I think he was rbed

I asked, you donโ€™t. These questions need to be asked in pms
Ah my bad, i thought you were talking about the redirect not being possible.
Okay, this is the first in a very long time. But I think I'm gonna go on gut feelings here.

What do you think about Juliet and Blother?
I forgot about Juliet, but her coming out and pushing out the Oj stuff really nailed Usopp's coffin in regards to his push. Seems to be a bit too risky for scum to do that, did she vote any of them?

As for Blother, well he claims to be new, but i didnt read any of his posts tbh. i saw him at the begining and near the end. I think he made a reads list when nat asked him, lemme go check.
From reading the room, thereโ€™s been a lot of hostility. Particularly from Nat, You, JDB, Final, and I think Lind. Iโ€™m not accusing you guys, just observing. I also noticed you were pointing a lot of fingers and probing, Usopp. It could mean ur saving ur own ass. However, Iโ€™m leaning you toward a good guy. From my experience of Among Us, the guy going hard in info gathering and accusations is most of the time honest and innocent.
Lots of derailing of accusations, especially the point Nat made about you having prior information. Which I could be wrong and you know this based on experience. And thereโ€™s also been buddy buddy like vibes from TAC, Flower, and I think Fuji, but they havenโ€™t posted as much, so I canโ€™t tell if itโ€™s just their inactivity. This is just my perspective. On my own, I have zero suspects to point fingers at.
Here it is, his one post of substance. He town read Usopp, based off the fact that he was going hard on info gathering and accusing people. But like i ddidn't see Usopp accusing anyone really, he mostly town read half the playerbase.

He raised a good point on something, i do recal Luthon and Flower talking about who they town read and who they wanna push,etc. Not sure why he put me there as i sure as hell didn't buddy with anyone lol.

But that's pretty much it, he didn't really have any real reads and showed up at the end to place a vote on Usopp.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Which is very weird to assume right away and give that ability to everyone else and potential scum if youโ€™re town.
It's not weird. I have an ability that let's me survive, I see there was a failed kill. I said that it could have been on me. Maybe someone watched me so they could say who was on me.

I didn't claim that. Re-read. I just said the same thing to TAC.

I have only read the first two pages of day 2 and I am not caught up. I have been rolecrushed for 2 cycles. Normally rolecrush is a scum ability especially those perma rolecrush but I also remember there was a town role in the OJ Marineford with a rolecrush ability. I am asking this now because I want to get this out of the way and I will catch up afterwards. Does anyone think the the 2 cycle rolecrush is also scum or is this town?

What do you mean ?
well you prob didnt need to reveal that
:goatasure:
This is why i said that by the way. While i was writting my post you snuck Light in there, i do not trust him.

Not after the way he played last DP. So he isnt town core for me.

Only town read from me for now is you and no one else, with lanji a close second because i think i know what he meant when he said that.
This is why i said it.

Status
Not open for further replies.