Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Upon re-reading the thread I've got some thoughts.

> JDB's interaction with Susopp seemed genuine. He had a back and forth with him all day over the indie thing, which might have been overblown, and in the end voted for Nat due to her insistence that Susopp's thing was a lucky guess. I have a difficult time reading JDB. He never even occured to me as a potential scum in the Valentine's game.

> I've previously said that I didn't see Marimo trying to remain under the radar, which might have been wrong as he hasn't shown up ever since. Posting very infrequently is Marimo's scum meta, so I'd put him on the sus list.

> I didn't know what to make of Salah, he barely posted last phase and said he was busy, but one post caught my attention.
Just little warning to Scum, if the Lynch Target turns out to be Town & you voted for them
Consider it your loss

Hope no one changes their Vote
I don't know if he was bluffing or trying to hint or anything, but I see him pushing Sera now so there might be more to it. As such I'd put Sera as another sus.

> Typo pressed for Usopp very vehemently, saying Susopp's play reminded him of his play when they were scummates. He voted for him quite early iirc. He said a couple of times he was very very happy to be town, which came across to me like someone trying to blend in and unnatural. Last time he completely tricked us a couple of times actually, so I'd be cautious of him.

> Rhea didn't even vote yesterday. Her only action was basically voting me and unvoting later on. I don't see her trying like in the weeb game. She's more like in the previous game where she was town.

I didn't mention the others present here, as I lean town on them, but I have no idea about Blother who seems to be playing his first game ever.

I'm all caught up now and I'm sus of Blother and Typo.

From reading the room, thereโ€™s been a lot of hostility. Particularly from Nat, You, JDB, Final, and I think Lind. Iโ€™m not accusing you guys, just observing. I also noticed you were pointing a lot of fingers and probing, Usopp. It could mean ur saving ur own ass. However, Iโ€™m leaning you toward a good guy. From my experience of Among Us, the guy going hard in info gathering and accusations is most of the time honest and innocent.
Over here Blother said he is leaning good guy on Usopp.

Vote Lynch Go D. Usopp โ„ข @Zem @Dragomir
And then later he votes Usopp which looked weird to me because earlier he said he leaned good guy on Usopp. What made Blother vote Usopp like that all of a sudden?

I also didn't like it when Typo wanted to push for a claim and he also said its been four years he has been town which is a lie because last two games I played with him that is not in WG Typo was town.

I'm all caught up now and I'm sus of Blother and Typo.

Over here Blother said he is leaning good guy on Usopp.

And then later he votes Usopp which looked weird to me because earlier he said he leaned good guy on Usopp. What made Blother vote Usopp like that all of a sudden?

I also didn't like it when Typo wanted to push for a claim and he also said its been four years he has been town which is a lie because last two games I played with him that is not in WG Typo was town.
i really hate to rag on new players but yeah
this vote change isnt good.

Did anyone provide a good reason to vote on anyone yesterday? People just sheep
I said Usopp's lynch was stupid because it was so easy & there were no other prime suspects like him, only small talk
And even when Nat was considered for lynch, once it reached a tie, people decided to stick to Usopp & changed their votes
If that isn't sheeping on an easy lynch, i don't know what that is

Do you know what 9 out 17 votes mean in D1??
That means most players agreed to lynch this now confirmed townie in D1
My advice to you, is focus on players who voted him, not players who didn't vote him

Because think about it, if you're scum among players who didn't vote & you see that 9 players voted for him, then how would it hurt if you make that number even bigger? It will be like all players voted for him & there is no way to accuse anyone for voting him

Also, you could vote for Usopp to make list of players who didn't vote for him even lesser & accuse them the way you're doing now, so if these scum have same thinking as you they would have voted & even if they don't, they would have sheeped too

Not to mention that saying Scum are among players who didn't vote for Usopp means that most if not all players who voted usopp were town, do you really believe scum are this much lucky & skilled that they got a townie voted by all town except them?

Scum are 100% among those who voted for Usopp
9 Players is too big to ignore

This leaves us with:
Flower - Natalija - Fuji - Lanji - Typo - Lindtaylor - Seraphoenix - Blother & Finalbeta

Nata is town & dead
Flower & Lanji will be removed for now since one claimed & other is vouching for her
This leaves us with only 6 Players & some of them shared some info about their Role

I have strong feeling that Seraphoenix is Scum & our Lynch for today
I voted him because he town read half the players in the game, and that started happening as soon as he was getting pushed up. He also was buddying pretty hard with FB saying that beta was probably town from the start.

The rest of what you say makes sense but here is the thing, Perhaps scum voted on Nat to act like they were indeed scum hunting and with the knowledge that Usopp would turn town,thus earning ''town'' cred., perhaps they didn't expect Nat to die that very night either.

And finally, i didnt say that scum may only be among those who didnt vote Usopp, i said that we should check the non voters as well too.

I mean Lind, and Typo+ Flower were part of the 4 people i wanted to vote at the start of the phase.

Can you explain the sera thing? Or is it just gut feeling?

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
โ€Ž
Did anyone try to question the Usopp situation?

How come he was capable of posting those abilities had Flower and Juliet said he should not have been able to, based off the notion they were fundamentally from an OJ game's scum roles he didn't even know about?

Should we truly believe it was such a lucky-ability guess?

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Kiwi did the same thing and fucked us all by the end that Death note game.
Kiwi was originally town in that game. She only became a different faction later on.

Light is the best lynch. But I wanna know why Lindi is safe
For what reasons? And no I am not the best lynch. You'd be losing a townie that way.

This is very much possible. I would say Nat was an easy lynch too. Both of them were tied until the end of the phase, so scum could be on both wagons imo.
Hence why i became very suspicious of Light and tris among others.

We only fully switched to Usopp till the end with Lanji/Flower and i dont know who else coming back to Usopp.

Did anyone try to question the Usopp situation?

How come he was capable of posting those abilities had Flower and Juliet said he should not have been able to, based off the notion they were fundamentally from an OJ game's scum roles he didn't even know about?

Should we truly believe it was such a lucky-ability guess?
Well, we now know it was lmao.

Itโ€˜s weird, but I can see that for Usopp.

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž
@Tris
@RheanaeL

can you two tell us your susses
Iโ€™m catching up right now. But I donโ€™t like Marimo because he feels off and legit voted the entire phase those who had been the main wagons. Without any explanations. Iโ€™d be down for his lynch. I sus Sera too. Iโ€™m not sure how he plays because he tends to be inactive most of the time, but I didnโ€™t like that he voted Usopp the last minute and dipped after that.

I voted him because he town read half the players in the game, and that started happening as soon as he was getting pushed up. He also was buddying pretty hard with FB saying that beta was probably town from the start.

The rest of what you say makes sense but here is the thing, Perhaps scum voted on Nat to act like they were indeed scum hunting and with the knowledge that Usopp would turn town,thus earning ''town'' cred., perhaps they didn't expect Nat to die that very night either.

And finally, i didnt say that scum may only be among those who didnt vote Usopp, i said that we should check the non voters as well too.

I mean Lind, and Typo+ Flower were part of the 4 people i wanted to vote at the start of the phase.

Can you explain the sera thing? Or is it just gut feeling?
Yes sure, but i wouldn't think much about Nat votes because i judge based on final votes & we got 9 votes for usopp when DP ended & there is absolutely no way there isn't a scum among them & i would prefer if we continue that path because 1 of those 9 is Nat, another one claimed Ivankov, another one half-claimed a character related to ivankov, so this leaves us with only 6

Also always in Mafia, stick with the bigger category, because if you focus on smaller category, you will end up near the end of the game with most players not checked, unless we have solid info of course but since we don't as of yet, it's better to check those 6

And yes, Sera is just gut feeling but to be more precise, Lind seems fine & finalbeta claim today seemed genuine
And even if these people who claimed are lying, it's easy to catch them later because we do have an info to work with
But sera is among few players who voted for usopp & we have nothing on them

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
โ€Ž
Hence why i became very suspicious of Light and tris among others.

We only fully switched to Usopp till the end with Lanji/Flower and i dont know who else coming back to Usopp.
Tris is definitely suspicious here.

Her main interaction yesterday was with Usopp, in fact it was her and Flower that mentioned that Usopp's speculation was too specific. So then why vote Nat?

Upon re-reading the thread I've got some thoughts.

> JDB's interaction with Susopp seemed genuine. He had a back and forth with him all day over the indie thing, which might have been overblown, and in the end voted for Nat due to her insistence that Susopp's thing was a lucky guess. I have a difficult time reading JDB. He never even occured to me as a potential scum in the Valentine's game.
I noticed that scum JDB tends to buddy a lot and or defend his mates in threads, so maybe we should just check his interractions with others.

> I didn't know what to make of Salah, he barely posted last phase and said he was busy, but one post caught my attention.

I don't know if he was bluffing or trying to hint or anything, but I see him pushing Sera now so there might be more to it. As such I'd put Sera as another sus.
Wouldn't scum already know that their target is town? I don't get his post.

> Typo pressed for Usopp very vehemently, saying Susopp's play reminded him of his play when they were scummates. He voted for him quite early iirc. He said a couple of times he was very very happy to be town, which came across to me like someone trying to blend in and unnatural. Last time he completely tricked us a couple of times actually, so I'd be cautious of him.
Typo tried to get Usopp to claim twice.

> Rhea didn't even vote yesterday. Her only action was basically voting me and unvoting later on. I don't see her trying like in the weeb game. She's more like in the previous game where she was town.
Rhea was barely active in the game thread in the weeb game actually, and she was very much active and trying to scum hunt during the valentines one.

Status
Not open for further replies.