Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Marino’s the only dude there I’m down to get off. Jew seems too genuine in his rage and Sera is using his regular meta.

Don’t get me wrong. More than happy to lynch Sera, but he’ll probably flip town
Marimo can definitely be scum. His play yesterday did not seem townie to me.

@Marimo_420 could you please give us your scum and town reads? Also could you explain your votes last phase?

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
@Tris why did you vote nat end of the dp over usopp
Usopp’s lynch seemed too easy. No one had any objections. Everyone was quick to vote him and he legit seemed frustrated. I explained this in a somewhat big post. Nat did nothing until the votes were pretty much tied between her and Usopp. Since I trusted Usopp more than her, I didn’t place my vote on Usopp even after calling him out.

Also, I thought it would be better to go with one of the main wagon since a few of us mentioned that the main wagon should have +3 votes in case something happens. And we also had a tie like 4 times last DP. Voting Marimo that phase would have been pointless since everyone was focusing on Usopp and Nat.

Can you tell us who else you sus?
Salah definitely, felt like he knew Usopp is most likely town so he just blamed people but the thing is Usopp looked bad AF no matter how you look at it... and he didn’t even push for someone else or even throw shade at someone even though we had time
Sera too I don’t know if this how she usually plays as town if she does her gameplay sucks
Sorry nothing personal but I see like 0 contribution
Rhea someone said she was active in valentine, but this her gameplay this time just looks like how she played weebs game
Hmmmm who else not sure about Flower

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
Hmm, here's my take here. If both were town, a no lynch would have definitely benefited town more then. Both of them were a tie, and your vote came in to break the tie breaker. Of course scum would know that both were town, so they would want anyone to by lynched.

So the last minute voters can definitely be scum imo and you were one of them.
Yeah, I understand that it was a pretty bad idea to vote then, but I always vote late. Like most of the games.

I can see why I’m sus here since I sus Sera for his last minute Usopp vote lol.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Marimo Voted Usopp at around the same time as Nat did and when she called him out on his reason for voting him he voted her lmao. Pretty sus behavior from him to be honest.
Had to go back and look when Nat voted Ussop cus I don't even remember seeing it.

🥱

I’m willing to test it out

vote lynch Go D. Usopp
I came back from work, Ussop looked sus at the tim, then voted for him much later than Nat which you presume to be right after.

When Nat asked fro an explanatio, I didn't vote for her cus I it, I gave her an explanation

While reading through the thread, I believe that tris caught Usopp slipping.

He proceeded to ignore her question for some time until other users pointed that out to him, which he then answered to. His reply felt weak.

He then quoted Tris's original question saying "sorry what was the question?" aas if he had forgetten that he had even given a reply. Werid.

He inconsistant af and is tryning to powerwolf just like in Turbo yesterday.
Only reason I changed votes is because Ussop wagon had no resistance and it looked like an easy lynch. I changed voted the following day.

??????

I'm not liking this inactivity. Seems like scum are somewhat ok with the Ussop lynch.

UNVOTE.

VOTE LYNCH NATALIJA @Dragomir @Zem

It's ok to sus me for say inactivity or coasting, but let's not make up fanfics.
Post automatically merged:

Marimo can definitely be scum. His play yesterday did not seem townie to me.

@Marimo_420 could you please give us your scum and town reads? Also could you explain your votes last phase?
Here. ^

@Marimo_420 come here Larry and answer our questions
Give me another.

As for rn, main suspect is light today due to the failed kill, and flower and lanji cus of the ivankov claim which lanji is prerty sure off, and the perma role crush revelation.

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
He was town, yes we could because the hosts post their role once they get Lynched.

What are you current thoughts?
Ah my bad, i thought you were talking about the redirect not being possible.

I forgot about Juliet, but her coming out and pushing out the Oj stuff really nailed Usopp's coffin in regards to his push. Seems to be a bit too risky for scum to do that, did she vote any of them?

As for Blother, well he claims to be new, but i didnt read any of his posts tbh. i saw him at the begining and near the end. I think he made a reads list when nat asked him, lemme go check.

Here it is, his one post of substance. He town read Usopp, based off the fact that he was going hard on info gathering and accusing people. But like i ddidn't see Usopp accusing anyone really, he mostly town read half the playerbase.

He raised a good point on something, i do recal Luthon and Flower talking about who they town read and who they wanna push,etc. Not sure why he put me there as i sure as hell didn't buddy with anyone lol.

But that's pretty much it, he didn't really have any real reads and showed up at the end to place a vote on Usopp.
its hard to read anyone right now since everyone is shooting passive aggressive shots an one another
TAC is vouching for both Lanji and JDB, I'd like to know why
Fuji being protected by Final was sus, maybe you two are working together
or Final trying to safeguard himself
I was wrong about Flower/Fuji supporting each other since Fuji directly votes her.

Had to go back and look when Nat voted Ussop cus I don't even remember seeing it.

🥱

I came back from work, Ussop looked sus at the tim, then voted for him much later than Nat which you presume to be right after.

When Nat asked fro an explanatio, I didn't vote for her cus I it, I gave her an explanation

Only reason I changed votes is because Ussop wagon had no resistance and it looked like an easy lynch. I changed voted the following day.

It's ok to sus me for say inactivity or coasting, but let's not make up fanfics.

Here. ^

Give me another.

As for rn, main suspect is light today due to the failed kill, and flower and lanji cus of the ivankov claim which lanji is prerty sure off, and the perma role crush revelation.
usopp seemed easy
but almost as easy as nat was at the time
so what was the reason for the nat vote
many other players in the game you could have switched to.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Yeah, I understand that it was a pretty bad idea to vote then, but I always vote late. Like most of the games.

I can see why I’m sus here since I sus Sera for his last minute Usopp vote lol.
So sera is your sus too huh? If too many people suspect Sera, I'm beginning to think he might flip town too. This is getting troublesome.

Let's do a Recap

I want these 9 Players to quote this Post & write a Short & Well explained Answer as to why they voted Usopp (Even if you did before)
@Flower @Fujishiro @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Typo @Lindltaylor @Seraphoenix @Blother @Finalbeta
Lol, dude, a previous quote from me is all you're getting:
Usopp:
- He had the most interactions so far.
- He deflected suspicion by town reading or pocketing his suspects.
- He has the most town reads, but I haven't liked any of the reasons he's given so far. Like I said, this seems mostly scum aligned because scum don't tend to give reasons for what they already know, as opposed to a townie who would give a lot of reasons to establish another player's alignemnet.
- His suspects are not my suspects, unfortunately. I clear example is Lanji, I have a positive read on him, while he puts him in 50/50. I know I'm town, so a difference in reads should be noted.

Status
Not open for further replies.