Status
Not open for further replies.
I have only read the first two pages of day 2 and I am not caught up. I have been rolecrushed for 2 cycles. Normally rolecrush is a scum ability especially those perma rolecrush but I also remember there was a town role in the OJ Marineford with a rolecrush ability. I am asking this now because I want to get this out of the way and I will catch up afterwards. Does anyone think the the 2 cycle rolecrush is also scum or is this town?
Scum, like 99% sure.
Shanks and Mr.3 look a bit “weaker” than that. why in hell would a town target you, plenty of suspects to pixk form
You are someone who picks good night action targets, moderate effect at day phases, rarely protected, perfect role crush victim

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
So you don't trust these 3?

As you said Luthon being watcher is hard to fake, i assume he figured people might try to kill me last night.
Typo is also suspicious. He barely posts and the first thing he posted D1 was concerning lynching me. Not sure how many odds it could have been scum starting to gain easy town cred by reverse psychology since scum usually covets to keep me alive as much as possible.

There's still the apparent paradox concerning Lind and LANJI.

What if LANJI is indeed not a miller and Flower's mate? Also what kind of character could be specifically capable to discern that Iva is in the game? He says Iva is mentioned in his rolesheet, that's peculiar.

Typo is also suspicious. He barely posts and the first thing he posted D1 was concerning lynching me. Not sure how many odds it could have been scum starting to gain easy town cred by reverse psychology since scum usually covets to keep me alive as much as possible.

There's still the apparent paradox concerning Lind and LANJI.

What if LANJI is indeed not a miller and Flower's mate? Also what kind of character could be specifically capable to discern that Iva is in the game? He says Iva is mentioned in his rolesheet, that's peculiar.
Bruh, I‘m confirmed Iva. Drop this BS.

Sus Leans / Scum;

Light
Marimo
Tris
So light and Marimo.

Town:

Lanji
Lind
You or Light(I think one of you is scum)
Is this based on your comment of thinking that town having two bulletproof charas is too much? Or is there something else.

Sus:

Marimo (need to confirm something before, tho).
JDB
Tris
Typo
JDB is for the buddying right?

Can you explain Tris a bit more?

Fine with the rest atm.

So Marimo and Light keep coming up, im keeping my vote on Light by the way. Haven't seen anything that changed my mind so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.