Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
marimo is not in the clear cause he only mentioned that a while after flower called him out .
Iirc @FloriGlori asked him if he received anything besides a crush and he said no, then she said he was lying and should have had double actions and then he said yeah it gives me a bit more power. It felt to me like he didn't receive anything, and then when he realized he fucked up, he started paddling and came out with the a bit more power line. I don't know about you, but any double action or boost in power is something I'd remember immediately.

Yes, I saw it now.

Iirc @FloriGlori asked him if he received anything besides a crush and he said no, then she said he was lying and should have had double actions and then he said yeah it gives me a bit more power. It felt to me like he didn't receive anything, and then when he realized he fucked up, he started paddling and came out with the a bit more power line. I don't know about you, but any double action or boost in power is something I'd remember immediately.

Yes, I saw it now.
he was specific with what he got .

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
he later said he got it
2 actions the following night.
which would be another lie if he didnt get anything.
Yeah but i agree with the general premise that he took too long to confirm having gotten anything until Flowa pointed it out. But the hypothesis that light brought up makes no sense, if he didn't get anything then where did that boost from Flower go? Or is Flower and You lying now? See how it wouldn't make sense?

But then if you lot were lying why would Marimo try to cover it up?

I think he received it but didn't think of saying he got it up until Flower pressured him.

Still very scumy but atleast it makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.