Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah I caught it

if blother flips scum
its looking really narrow now.
I mean fake claims could be a thing but doubtul on that particular case tbh.

What are the chances of scum having slipped into the town reads/Core?

Do you think Marimo admitting after a few tries that he received the gift and then subsequently being (alledgedly) rced by Blother who was actually targeting you if we believe he has such an ability clears him? I'm rethinking this tbh. Because do you think Marimo would buss Blother?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Do you think Marimo admitting after a few tries that he received the gift and then subsequently being (alledgedly) rced by Blother who was actually targeting you if we believe he has such an ability clears him? I'm rethinking this tbh. Because do you think Marimo would buss Blother?
Yeah. I think Marimo 100% would if Blother was outed. Nothing for Marimo to do but try to win some town cred.

I mean fake claims could be a thing but doubtul on that particular case tbh.

What are the chances of scum having slipped into the town reads/Core?

marimo is not in the clear cause he only mentioned that a while after flower called him out .

imo the only person it clears is juliet

marimo just gets to live another day while light, tris , jdb can be put in the ? box for tonight onwards.

Rhea

Cattitude
Omg, I will be a soft bunny innocent target for who have role Rude magma ojisan, or other Admiral 😱😬

If I died with superkill someone who have check ability please check me and hug the killer later 😈

Lets see if those admiral have something to show this cycle 🤣😂

Status
Not open for further replies.