Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Im not saying King was looking trash, dude was a beast on his own and he is in fact a durability monster(same for Queen).
In that case all three put a great fight,not the same as what Law did with Fujitora(who could stomp Law alone pls) and Doffy.
Also Queen looking more hurt then Marco, he never said his regen is at limit. If Oda need Perospero to end the fight fast it tells your King and Queen where far left to defeat Marco yet.
If I learned anything from Oda, it is not to jump to conclusions based on things that seem "obvious" because of one chapter... :catpole:

Bogard

You can't win
Marco isn't even in the arc for long, yet he is already the MVP of the alliance

- Already reduced the Kaido / Big Mom alliance in half by sending BM pirates away(except BM and Perospero)
- Momentarily stopped the flow of Queen's virus through the alliance the time for Chopper to find the cure
- Helped Zoro to go through King and Queen and help in the battle against 2 yonkos
- Fought the 2 strongest calamities on his own, weakening them in the process, with Perospero coming on the way

:phoenixmarco:

Yh Marco is getting captured and defeated next chap or the chap after. If they actually end up killing him....Sanji getting the phoenix fruit rumours could be true lol.
nahh thats far fetched and would be inconsistent.. to give a new fruit to someone who is a basically a versatile fighter and then there is that thing with proficiency with fhe fruit... my man hasn't mastered the RS and he gets a DF bruuh..

And when he ends up fighting Perospero and then Queen, I’ll meet you there. After Wano ends u guys will still be thinking wait Sanji v king is gonna happen, just trust oda
I mean can't rule out him saving Macro, but he won't fight someone who is easy fight for him with his flames. King or Queen are more challenging to face while Chopper still needs a fight, so Sanji vs King or Queen and later can be Macro or Chopper vs Perospero given potential more on there.

Status
Not open for further replies.