Status
Not open for further replies.
You are right, nobody on the live floor can beat King.
Marco is the last person one would expect to die because he has a fruit that recovers him from almost anything.
That's the first indication, imo, Oda does the unexpected.
Marco could weaken King enough for others to beat him if they gang up or if they are fresh but I think King will come up on the dome.
Zoro will off him because King will go after Luffy who is lying on the floor and it's not easy to protect him while 4vs3.
Zoro aint interested in King. You as a Z fan should know this. King aint going to the roof....

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
I made a whole thread about this topic, but people stil use those levels. This chapter proofs it the most, because we have the strongest WB Commander fighting 2 of Kaidous Commanders. We never had an actual fight between Commanders of 2 different Crews before - so this is the most obvious proof there is.
I agree, I also made a thread last year about fans treating powerscaling like some exact empirical science https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...re-of-powerscaling-debates-in-one-piece.1879/

I was basically joking about not needing this chapter to deduce a made up scale is made up lol

Depends.
I say Marco is a 8.7, while King and Queen going all out could be in the range of 8.3-8.5.
Him getting jumped by even Perospero and going down, and Sanji 1v1 King, would but him maybe at 8.5-8.6.
Still below Marco. But still able to beat King.
Numbers here are just used for support.
Oda wont marco get bullied like that in his first real fight. Sanji cant beat a yc1 yet.

I dont blame people for putting a little faith in some of the Wano folks.
Aside from the Scabbards and Hyogor, Wano warriors all suck haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard.
What a freaking joke of a country.
without a hostage
oden would be around .
some scabbards are are on par with some commanders
thats a yonko crew capable country.

No. Kaido wont let zoro go. He will try and kill him on spot. Zoro will be occupied on roof. If he goes down who will protect the other roof top fighters if they are down? Kaido will kill them zoro is staying by his captain side until the end.
Kaido dont have to want anything when the help comes, zoro Will be the last stading and Will take the other tô a safe place while the help hold kaido until the others are recovered. But king Will come and try to kill them and zoro Will protect them. Than starts the fight.

I dont blame people for putting a little faith in some of the Wano folks.
Aside from the Scabbards and Hyogor, Wano warriors all suck haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard.
What a freaking joke of a country.
In before they didn't believe that scabbards especially kinemon and Raizo will able to do little damage to kaido. After kaido fight and the thing about Jack say. They put them in the YC thing :milaugh:

:cheers:
Thankfully Katakuri doesn't get hury by beams, explosions, bullets evn if they are sneak attacks or close range

Thankfully base kata won't be touchd by Marco like queen/King are who lack FS.

Marco blitzing king or queen means nothing since both have lower resction speed and CoO than Luffy

Marco fans can get this W for him handling 2 Non Ycs (not using haki, Named moves and hybrids)
Katakuri would get destroyed by Marco, King or Queen. You still seem to believe FS makes you unbeatable and able to defeat all your opponents. Which isn't true.

None of them has used haki. While Katakuri had to use haki to deal with Luffy's G3 attacks. The G3 that was completely ineffective against Cracker, Doffy and barely did anything to P1. Luffy's has been using G3 since the beginning of timeskip and has yet to oneshot the main opponents with it.

But I know, Luffy knocked drunk Kaido out if the sky so that makes him so strong.

Status
Not open for further replies.