Status
Not open for further replies.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
โ€Ž
More perfunctory than anything else at this point, but Vote Lynch Blother @Dragomir @Zem

Oh, are we finally ready for the conversation Iโ€™ve been trying to start all game?? :kriwhat:
Bro, I'm used to all his wild takes but the fact is, he's missing too many key info that you would get if you just read the thread, or a few pages.

He's not reading at all, and he's not yet to do an OMGUS lol.

He should be watched

Bro, I'm used to all his wild takes but the fact is, he's missing too many key info that you would get if you just read the thread, or a few pages.

He's not reading at all, and he's not yet to do an OMGUS lol.

He should be watched
I donโ€˜t like his weak tunnel on me.

Like...bruh, Iโ€˜m confirmed Town unless you think like 4 or 5 people are lying and all buddies.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
โ€Ž
I donโ€˜t like his weak tunnel on me.

Like...bruh, Iโ€˜m confirmed Town unless you think like 4 or 5 people are lying and all buddies.
Tbh, I doubt 4- 5 peeps are lying, but there's a small possibility that you're just a helpful indie.

Helping Luffy survive should be your wincon no if you're ivankov.
:sanmoji:

No need to confirm, I've already worked out the flavor.

As for Beta, he's tunneling too much. Even more so than usual. He's more careless at reading as well. I don't like it.

Tbh, I doubt 4- 5 peeps are lying, but there's a small possibility that you're just a helpful indie.

Helping Luffy survive should be your wincon no if you're ivankov.
:sanmoji:

No need to confirm, I've already worked out the flavor.

As for Beta, he's tunneling too much. Even more so than usual. He's more careless at reading as well. I don't like it.
Think what you want lmao. Iโ€˜m fine with people thinking Iโ€˜m a pro Town Indie, too.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
โ€Ž
If you had read anything, you would have realized by now that I literally canโ€˜t be Mafia.

Town or pro Town Indie, but not scum :pepeke:.
Did you read my theories? Because I'm accused of not reading the thread efficiently you know. I highlighted several scenarios in which you could still be scum Flowa.

Status
Not open for further replies.