Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
I don't trust the people going after Beta, he looks like the easy mislynch scum would go for just to fuck our numbers over, well, that's if he is town ofc.
I will talk if I remembered something.
Indeed. I noticed an odd cooperative pattern between Jew and Marimo in attempting to start a case on me. Expecially Jew's recent post.

Oh, are we finally ready for the conversation I’ve been trying to start all game?? :kriwhat:
Why did he yet not start the argument by himself even, if like he infers, he wanted to do that all game? And waiting for Marimo instead?

Also Marimo's argument is weak, since I'm contributing a lot in this game. The fact I don't read and continously miss stuff is false and testified by the fact I wrote down those paragraphs after harnessing the gist of the claimed actions and they make sense, never said my scenarios had to be likely, I just was attempting to solve the high puzzle and throw in some hypotheses.

We should look into that.

I don't trust Fuji seems power-wolfing if he played like that last day phase, I wouldn't have made said this but he didn't, he just started talking when we fucked up lynching Usopp, even though he voted Usopp then he started suspecting me for it, I am probably the reason Usopp got lynched, true, but he votted, he isn't some newbie that would just jump on a wagon for the hell of it. that change in his gameplay is not alright.
Eh, I tend to overdo things everytime I play. If you think I’m scum, why would I go for Usopp that hard since the begining of that phase? No I legit thought he was scummy, he was handing out town reads like Candy and was buddying with beta as well as ignoring my questions.

If you go reread last phase I was fairly involved around the middle of it when I thought I caught scum.

So yeah, I just tend to get super involved if I believe I found something tangential.

But heck, you’re free to your thoughts, I am town though.

@Fujishiro I would like to know who you are, too, please.
I really really feel we shouldn’t be claiming right now, if only for the fact that it’s advised against by the hosts themselves.

But fine I am speed jiru and my passive that allows me to survive is called Jousting Shield, I basically block the first harmful action with my shield but then get rced for a cycle.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
tell me what are your thoughts on Tris
Not too sure on her to be honest. Been hard on her on a few games for inactivity or not pressing enough, only for her to turn out to be town.

Not saying I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt, but nothing really screams out scum to me atm.

Should be watched, but she's null for me.

Looks like this has turned into a claim fiesta.

Light Jozu
Flower Iva
Lanji Ina
Lind he hinted at someone
I had to look him up because I don‘t even remember that guy :tchpepe:.
i didn’t either when I saw that dumb role.

Since this has turned into a claim fiesta let’s put the names of confirmed townies and charas in the game.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Indeed. I noticed an odd cooperative pattern between Jew and Marimo in attempting to start a case on me. Expecially Jew's recent post.

Why did he yet not start the argument by himself even, if like he infers, he wanted to do that all game? And waiting for Marimo instead?

Also Marimo's argument is weak, since I'm contributing a lot in this game. The fact I don't read and continously miss stuff is false and testified by the fact I wrote down those paragraphs after harnessing the gist of the claimed actions and they make sense, never said my scenarios had to be likely, I just was attempting to solve the high puzzle and throw in some hypotheses.

We should look into that.
What a fucking surprise!! Someone mentions Final as sus, and he turns it right back around, just as always. I will never understand why you think your gameplay is anything but ineffectual. Other than protecting Fuji - and even that is in dispute - how do you think you’re helping town?

We really ought to stop full character claiming, yesterday no one did that I recall besides the Lind thing and now we have multiple. Here is hoping nothing bad happens at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.