Status
Not open for further replies.
Technically using the term Viz refers to them as Man-Beast form Marco (in that page with phoenix claws and wings), Ulti, Black Maria are in that form.
Marco is not in hybrid yet
end of story

hybrid have ALWAYS had half human half animal in FACE... Always half... Marco simply controls his fruit so good that he turns parts only to animal as he wants... but still not a complete hybrid

I love that Queen apparently has a fucking cannon in his mouth and he decided that the best way to deal with Big Mom was to climb a mountain, jump off, and headbutt her. Everything revolving around Marco seems amazing though. Marco looks like an absolute beast, and seeing more of his offensive techniques definitely leads more credence to his hype, cause in MF the only thing we saw him do was kick people (and not really do any damage). I also love Perospero in this chapter. I think the moon got blocked which fucked with the Sulong forms, but I'm still giving him a W. Hopefully, he moves on to more worthy opponents. The only thing I don't really care for in this chapter is the Hyogoro thing. Not to say that I don't like the old man, he just doesn't really do much for me as a character. I mean also does anyone actually think he's gonna die here like this, come on Oda?

Marco is not in hybrid yet
end of story

hybrid have ALWAYS had half human half animal in FACE... Always half... Marco simply controls his fruit so good that he turns parts only to animal as he wants... but still not a complete hybrid
this is not the 1st time i've heard this idea

if that is not hybrid then what form is it? Does marco have access to rumble balls or something?

Why is a yonko like kaido worse at controlling his df than marco?

Status
Not open for further replies.