Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
What a fucking surprise!! Someone mentions Final as sus, and he turns it right back around, just as always. I will never understand why you think your gameplay is anything but ineffectual. Other than protecting Fuji - and even that is in dispute - how do you think you’re helping town?
You can judge that like you want. I didn't simply push a tinfoil, but I'm making a case on you and Marimo.

And for helping town, I'm sharing my thoughts and despite some look substantially contrived, it can always help to throw several case scenarios in to get better insight on how to solve that puzzle. So mechanically wise I'm definitely contributing, reads wise I never said that's my forte, but regardless I threw some in and we will see.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Wait, Light is really Jozu? I thought about him, but what are the chances that he's in the game? Also given Jozu and his ability, I thought him being unstoppable would fit more.

He's immune to a regular kill when his ability succeeds?

And who is Fuji's character? Is that guy even in one piece?

Wait, Light is really Jozu? I thought about him, but what are the chances that he's in the game? Also given Jozu and his ability, I thought him being unstoppable would fit more.

And who is Fuji's character? Is that guy even in one piece?
Yeah he is, to be honest I forgot about him up until I got his role. He was fighting Kizaru for a bit.

Iirc @FloriGlori asked him if he received anything besides a crush and he said no, then she said he was lying and should have had double actions and then he said yeah it gives me a bit more power. It felt to me like he didn't receive anything, and then when he realized he fucked up, he started paddling and came out with the a bit more power line. I don't know about you, but any double action or boost in power is something I'd remember immediately.

Yes, I saw it now.
:nicagesmile:

You must have noticed by now you're @ the wrong guy, for like 10 times, rite?

?
Jozu activating his ability to “defend” and “attack” makes sense.

I’m assuming it’s like this but he didn’t actually tell us.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I really really feel we shouldn’t be claiming right now, if only for the fact that it’s advised against by the hosts themselves.

But fine I am speed jiru and my passive that allows me to survive is called Jousting Shield, I basically block the first harmful action with my shield but then get rced for a cycle.
I’ve read Marineford several times, and the words “Speed Jiru” don’t appear anywhere on panel...props to Drago and Zem for pulling that straight out of their asses.

I’ve read Marineford several times, and the words “Speed Jiru” don’t appear anywhere on panel...props to Drago and Zem for pulling that straight out of their asses.
It’s a dumb role, I can do one thing and one thing only and it’s a fucking one shot.

And my jousting shield passive protects me once then gets me Rced for a cycle.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
So diamond skin was made into an ability that can attack and defend? @Flower tell me what ability this is. In regular mafia abilities.

Yeah he is, to be honest I forgot about him up until I got his role. He was fighting Kizaru for a bit.
Well, considering Mr. 3 and Shanks, the dude who literally came after the war ended, are in the game, maybe minor characters are real. I totally though you were someone else.

Is Lanji even Inazuma? Why would he scan guilty and not Iva? I thought, he might be..

So diamond skin was made into an ability that can attack and defend? @Flower tell me what ability this is. In regular mafia abilities.

Well, considering Mr. 3 and Shanks, the dude who literally came after the war ended, are in the game, maybe minor characters are real. I totally though you were someone else.

Is Lanji even Inazuma? Why would he scan guilty and not Iva? I thought, he might be..
Who did you think I was?

I asked flower if she scanned guilty too and she said no. Didn’t make much sense for me but then she said that maybe because Iva is the Queen and Ina is just a prisonner.

Status
Not open for further replies.