Status
Not open for further replies.
Why did I not ask earlier...?

Well, nvm...
Why did you ask at all, you realize that claiming was expressely advised against and yet you make Light claim( if his is real) which in turn made me claim because i had to at that point. And then Rhea ''claimed'' , FB kinda claimed. This has become a mess lol.

If scum has something that punishes claim we are boned.

Also stop changing avys, you're confusing me.

Yeah
Tho there’s like 5% chance I am wrong you can lower that number with the way she plays so it’s like less than 1% for me
So this is just based off of meta? I mean she kinda was wilding in the Weeb game when she was outed but here no one outed her and she straight up started hinting.
Bruh brothel is the better lynch anyway just block/shot her

Why did you ask at all, you realize that claiming was expressely advised against and yet you make Light claim( if his is real) which in turn made me claim because i had to at that point. And then Rhea ''claimed'' , FB kinda claimed. This has become a mess lol.

If scum has something that punishes claim we are boned.

Also stop changing avys, you're confusing me.

So this is just based off of meta? I mean she kinda was wilding in the Weeb game when she was outed but here no one outed her and she straight up started hinting.

Because I find it strange that there are 2 roles being able to defend themselves, but after hearing your explanations, both kinda make sense in their own right.

Marimo - I explained it already. Countless times this dp. Just read my posts pls.

Flower - I'm probably being paranoid, but I'm not sure if I'm buying her Iva claim and being rced forever. Could be a scumFlowa move too. :catcry: Also I don’t understand why she even susses me. Never gave me a reason. I need valid proof to trust her.

Rhea - I haven't really seen her and she legit hinted at being that char.. Why would she do that? No one asked her to hint. I just found it weird.

Light - I didn't like the way he was pushing Usopp all of a sudden and then voting Nat at the last minute. But right now, he is neutral. And I also think he is telling the truth about his ability.

Fuji - I like the way he is playing, but I still found it weird that he paid so much attention to the miller misunderstanding with me.

Lanji - Mainly because of you knowing that Iva is in the game and his miller claim seems kinda iffy. Other than that you seem alright. So you aren't really sus. More like neutral. Based on your meta, I’d town read you.

Jew - He seems alright. Town lean, actually. I like the way he is playing and not hiding this time. Though I didn't really understand his back and forth with Usopp last dp. Other than that he is town lean.

Lind - I explained this last dp too. I also think that he is really a miller and not faking it.

Juliet - She doesn't post much, but it seems that she has some useful info and might have caught scum. Though I found it weird that she visited a newbie. But that's just me lol.

That's all. I have nothing on Luthon, Salah. No idea what Typo is doing tbf. I sus Sera too, but that's only because of the last minute vote on Usopp. And I don't think I have to say anything about Blother. If Juliet is right, then he is indeed scum. I just don't understand why he didn't want to claim.
So Marimo/Sera and Blother are the sus ones?

Because I find it strange that there are 2 roles being able to defend themselves, but after hearing your explanations, both kinda make sense in their own right.
Whatever man, it doesn't matter at this point. Let's just hope we dont all die horrible deaths.

Scum knows this now but i can protect, once. I may or may not use it tonight, this is a way to verify me btw.

And you may or may not know my target.

Wait, I probably misunderstood something then. To me scum lean and sus are kinda the same thing. :catsweat:

Like I sus Marimo, Rhea and Flowa too.
Ohhhh you doubt her claim? I explained earlier that that would be some 5d chess move from her to come out and Have Lanji verify her claim as well as Marimo receiving her double ability boost( which makes sense with Iva), but aight i'll keep that in mind.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Have you seen Shanks? Once ability lmao. Town seems to be on the weak side this game, its a wonder that Light can protect himself as well as target people with whatever. And then people that can copy abilities and RC people,etc.
Bro I cried after seeing Shank's role. Drago didn't do any justice to him. Mr. 3 looked better :catcry:

Marimo - I explained it already. Countless times this dp. Just read my posts pls.

Flower - I'm probably being paranoid, but I'm not sure if I'm buying her Iva claim and being rced forever. Could be a scumFlowa move too. :catcry: Also I don’t understand why she even susses me. Never gave me a reason. I need valid proof to trust her.

Rhea - I haven't really seen her and she legit hinted at being that char.. Why would she do that? No one asked her to hint. I just found it weird.

Light - I didn't like the way he was pushing Usopp all of a sudden and then voting Nat at the last minute. But right now, he is neutral. And I also think he is telling the truth about his ability.

Fuji - I like the way he is playing, but I still found it weird that he paid so much attention to the miller misunderstanding with me.

Lanji - Mainly because of you knowing that Iva is in the game and his miller claim seems kinda iffy. Other than that you seem alright. So you aren't really sus. More like neutral. Based on your meta, I’d town read you.

Jew - He seems alright. Town lean, actually. I like the way he is playing and not hiding this time. Though I didn't really understand his back and forth with Usopp last dp. Other than that he is town lean.

Lind - I explained this last dp too. I also think that he is really a miller and not faking it.

Juliet - She doesn't post much, but it seems that she has some useful info and might have caught scum. Though I found it weird that she visited a newbie. But that's just me lol.

That's all. I have nothing on Luthon, Salah. No idea what Typo is doing tbf. I sus Sera too, but that's only because of the last minute vote on Usopp. And I don't think I have to say anything about Blother. If Juliet is right, then he is indeed scum. I just don't understand why he didn't want to claim.
What's your take on the claims now?

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
So Marimo/Sera and Blother are the sus ones?
Marimo being scum doesn't prevent Flower and LANJI to be town assuming they truly are.

Juliet too, but by common sense if Flower is town Juliet also should more likely be since my contrived theories stem from the original Usopp case.

I still can't sleep on the fact Usopp admitted to be unaware of that OJ game and that he simply had guessed those abilities if the game truly happened with those roles, that's so peculiar he managed. The only chance for Flower and Juliet to be town would perhaps be that he lied about being unaware unless he did a magic and guessed them on his first attempt.

Bro I cried after seeing Shank's role. Drago didn't do any justice to him. Mr. 3 looked better :catcry:
/QUOTE]
Earlier in the game @Typo mentioned something interesting about evoling or hidden role mechanics, no idea what he meant though, maybe the roles could've gotten stronger given a certain set of conditions?

But yeah Shanks was weak as fuck, he was basically an invest.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
Ohhhh you doubt her claim? I explained earlier that that would be some 5d chess move from her to come out and Have Lanji verify her claim as well as Marimo receiving her double ability boost( which makes sense with Iva), but aight i'll keep that in mind.
Yeah, but I legit sus or think they could be scum. I need proof to think that she is town.

Status
Not open for further replies.