Status
Not open for further replies.
Geez I asked usopp to claim twice just because he is Usopp, that’s a good reason. he should have claimed it would have saved us some trouble.
True, i pointed out earlier on that either you wanted him to claim to avoid a mislynch or perhaps had some other motives in mind. Given that you only basically hard pushed Usopp yesterday i found your actions weird, but as i said your actions today are different and i feel better about this overall situation.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
Vote lynch Blother @Dragomir @Zem

Voting him based on Juliet’s info. And there is really no reason to start another wagon on Marimo or Rhea. So I’m gonna with the majority this time.

Even if there are 4 scum and they all were on Usopp, that‘s still 5 Town who were also there. He played scummy, let‘s not go too deep into this.
That's fine and all, but did you check my post?

Its just maths, Scum is 100% among those 5, and way more than 1 if we just go by town reads and leasn,etc.

I mean you can include Salah and Light in there if you want, but Alteast light has been doing stuff today that i don't see his scum self doing, unless you think he's hard bussing Marimo/Blother.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
Flower
Marimo_420
Salah WG Says he'll help town win, still neutral on him tho.
Finalbeta
Lindltaylor

Seraphoenix
LANJI CUCKSMOKE Depends on Blother's flip but leaning town on him.
Typo Town leaning him more today than last phase, i still don't know why he wanted Usopp to claim twice but he's been doing more townie-ish things today.

Juliet Depends on Blother's flip
RheanaeL
LuthonTheDragDown
Tris
Jew D. Boy
Light D Lamperouge***, claims Jozu. No cc for now. If fake claims don't exist for scum then that's that, also liked his play today wayy more than yesterday.

Sera/Marimo/Rhea/Jew/Tris

Our scum team is here, if we go by Juliet being good which i believe she is, given how she's been putting herself out there a lot. Not a scum thing to do.
Why am I scum read again? No one gives reasons. I’m just always there.

Rhea

Cattitude
Luthon, Typo and Tris.
One of you might be Ace and the rest is scum 😈

I just said fire, and there is not 1 fire on this Marineford Arc.

Right..... its red and blue 😛😝

:phoenixmarco:

Rhea

Cattitude
I need superkill protection, if I died with superkill just do something to find that one who killed me, since I've less experience I dont know which abilities will be useful. In case scum will targeting me this night. I dont need regular kill or faction kill protection tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.