Status
Not open for further replies.
Look, dont claims too much. Just me is enough I think. Let me be the bait this time and you guys if have something useful ability like protect or investigation or check or wacthing who visit or kill me should be remain unknown and I believe you guys are have more experience than me.

Its late for me, going to bed.
You say don't claim too much yet look at the info dump you gave scum? Like either you're lying right now or you just forced our hand.
You want me to claim too?

🥱😴
Don't do that alright.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
If you guys have any questions or something please make it quick. It's my brother's birthday today and our grandparents are visiting us for the first time in like 6 months. We're about to have a family meal.

OK. I've read the thread now and got most of it.

Regarding that character you guys mentioned. I assume it's possible he's in the game too. I mean Shanks appeared later than him and he was in the game as well.

I am interested in seeing what info @Typo mentioned and how that correlates to what @RheanaeL is saying.

If you guys have any questions or something please make it quick. It's my brother's birthday today and our grandparents are visiting us for the first time in like 6 months. We're about to have a family meal.

Regarding that character you guys mentioned. I assume it's possible he's in the game too. I mean Shanks appeared later than him and he was in the game as well.

I am interested in seeing what info @Typo mentioned and how that correlates to what @RheanaeL is saying.
Happy birthday to him bro.

lol no I am not claiming now
@Typo what do you think of what Rhea just said.
I think she is bullshitting, she did mention Akainu a lot before that ...

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
@Light D Lamperouge Thoughts on Rhea claiming Marco and how it correlates to FB?
Ngl when Susopp said townie doc my mind immediately jumped to him being Marco. But then Beta said he has some reasons to think Susopp is lying. At that point I assumed Beta was hinting at being Marco, the town doc.

The other char we mentioned earlier, like I said above, is possible in the game I guess. That or either someone between Beta and Rhea is lying.

lol no I am not claiming now
Okie br0. If you think it's not damning or crucial I agree. We already dished out plenty of claims.

I think she is bullshitting, she did mention Akainu a lot before that ...
This is what's bugging me. I mean we all could clearly see her post about magma ojisan. If that's not a clear hint at something, I don't know what is. She might have tried to fish out for the actual Ace role. Scum might have the wincon to take him down. Iirc in the DN mafia game, town would lose when L and Near were out of the game. It's possible that something similar could be applied here as well.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
My guests just arrived. I'll be off for now.

Oi which character transports people?
My first thought would be Law.

I don‘t think Mafia will win after killing Ace, but it‘s possible they get an upgrade if they do that.
Possible. Or not just Ace. As I said above, L and Near in the DN could very well be WB and Ace in this one.

This is what's bugging me. I mean we all could clearly see her post about magma ojisan. If that's not a clear hint at something, I don't know what is. She might have tried to fish out for the actual Ace role. Scum might have the wincon to take him down. Iirc in the DN mafia game, town would lose when L and Near were out of the game. It's possible that something similar could be applied here as well.
She was heavily fishing for Ace.
Luthon, Typo and Tris.
One of you might be Ace and the rest is scum 😈

Status
Not open for further replies.