Status
Not open for further replies.
I don‘t think Mafia will win after killing Ace, but it‘s possible they get an upgrade if they do that.
Maybe town gets nerfed? Like in MF after Ace died things were going downhill for the WB pirates, just speculating.

This is all going with the implication that Rhea is laying but FB just said he wasn't Marco.

Those were the safe claims in the FMA game:

Safe Claims:
General Grumman, Van Hohenheim, Izumi Curtis, Alex Armstrong, and Major Miles.

Hohenheim, Izumi and Armstrong were major characters. So expect something similar this game.

Those were the safe claims in the FMA game:

Safe Claims:
General Grumman, Van Hohenheim, Izumi Curtis, Alex Armstrong, and Major Miles.

Hohenheim, Izumi and Armstrong were major characters. So expect something similar this game.
Yes, back then i was adamant about fake claims being only minor characters. Drago then corrected me and told me that there would be no point for fake claims if it could be that easy to pick them out.

But Irc Alex Armstrong was completely made up, it wasn't even apart of the fake claims i think.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Flower
Marimo_420
Salah WG Says he'll help town win, still neutral on him tho.
Finalbeta
Lindltaylor

Seraphoenix
LANJI CUCKSMOKE Depends on Blother's flip but leaning town on him.
Typo Town leaning him more today than last phase, i still don't know why he wanted Usopp to claim twice but he's been doing more townie-ish things today.

Juliet Depends on Blother's flip
RheanaeL
LuthonTheDragDown
Tris
Jew D. Boy
Light D Lamperouge***, claims Jozu. No cc for now. If fake claims don't exist for scum then that's that, also liked his play today wayy more than yesterday.

Sera/Marimo/Rhea/Jew/Tris

Our scum team is here, if we go by Juliet being good which i believe she is, given how she's been putting herself out there a lot. Not a scum thing to do.
Among Sera, Marimo, JDB and Tris, Marimo looks the best among them honestly.

Why am I scum read again? No one gives reasons. I’m just always there.
Your play yesterday, generally was filled with mechanics talk, and your last minute vote on Nat was suspicious. This day phase, well I'm not sure. I mainly saw you only defending yourself which is reasonable since you were suspected a lot.

Luthon, Typo and Tris.
One of you might be Ace and the rest is scum 😈

I just said fire, and there is not 1 fire on this Marineford Arc.

Right..... its red and blue 😛😝

:phoenixmarco:
Oh wow, so you're marco? But marco wasn't established as a doctor in Marineford if I recall correctly and given the fact that we already have 2 protective roles and 2 other roles immune to kill shots, the probability of a third doctor is less likely and therefore Marco might be a fake claim.

Those are secondary:

Marco, Jozu, Vista, Jinbei, Ivankov, Hancock, Buggy.

Those are tertiary or the rest:

Mr. 3, Shanks, Law, etc.

There should be a fake claim among the secondary characters or else it‘s not believable. And the tertiary charas have enough room anyway.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Luffy can‘t be a fake claim.
Not Ace.
Not WB.

I‘d say those three are 100% in the game.
I really do wanna know what happened with that R/P/S thing. Something like a perma role crush should be a one-shot.

Yeah, Luffy and WB should definitely be in the game. But ace.... not really? He was mostly chained and then was set free and killed. He might not be in the game.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
For investigations go with Typo, Light, Fuji, JDB and Tris.

You don't need Rhea if you're going with Typo and you don't need Marimo if you're going with Light. Since these two pairs have gone against each other.

No resistance and votes should be on Blother.

So he either gave up or he‘s not scum.
Or Scum is bussing him, i was just going to type that there is no resistance on Blother. Here is how i see it, the early voters were me/you/lanji , after that came Juliet and then Light/Rhea/Tris,etc

Scum bussing him you be among the later or even among those that didn't vote yet.

Did Marimo vote Blother yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.