Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Ndule

Marco hasn't used his hybrid too...
he's simply superior
What is he using then?

He isn't superior
He needs named attacks and hybrid to deal damage yet they look fresh
While base king damaged him despite his regen.

Marco overrated. He looks cool but he never wins or do lots of damage

Imagine being pushed back and damaged by base or zoan king fodder attacks lol

this is not the 1st time i've heard this idea

if that is not hybrid then what form is it? Does marco have access to rumble balls or something?

Why is a yonko like kaido worse at controlling his df than marco?
I don't care about why a yonko is worse than someone weaker in something

Katakuri and Luffy have shown better observation haki than Big Mom and Kaido.... Hell, Luffy might even have superior haki to Kaido and Big Mom cosidering they did not show advanced haki yet to hurt from inside....

Kaido and Big Mom are just gifted since they were born... people should stop the idea of them being so trained to be this powerful LMAO.. it's not true... Big Mom at age of 5 killing giants...

Marco's fruit control is better BECAUSE Marco simply is weaker, he has to get better in many ways to compensate and be strong...

So just because you are stronger does not mean you have better control in DF or haki by default... Kata and Luffy obsrvation is great proof

Oda already said kidd plays a big role in the story and Oda says he doesn’t like to kill people because the banquet after. Kidd and killer aren’t dying. No one of note is and if someone dies there will be no banquet despite Oda definitely wanting the banquet to be big.

there is no death just stop that already and if there is it’s gonna be someone like Marco
If you think that Killer or Kid will not die then you haven't been paying attention man. Everybody is hyped up by these recent chapters and totally forgot about "the one percent character" that Hawkins was talking about. I would like you to tell me who it could be?
- We are definitely having a tragedy/ death.
- The tragedy has to happen in front of Luffy.
- Considering that Kaido and Big Mom are the antagonists of this arc. They have to be the cause of the big tragedy.
Either Killer or Kid is gone after this war.

J

Jo_Ndule

Katakuri and Luffy have shown better observation haki than Big Mom and Kaido.... Hell, Luffy might even have superior haki to Kaido and Big Mom cosidering they did not show advanced haki yet to hurt from inside....

Kaido and Big Mom are just gifted since they were born... people should stop the idea of them being so trained to be this powerful LMAO.. it's not true... Big Mom at age of 5 killing giants...

Marco's fruit control is better BECAUSE Marco simply is weaker, he has to get better in many ways to compensate and be strong...

So just because you are stronger does not mean you have better control in DF or haki by default... Kata and Luffy obsrvation is great proof
Nope

Marco doesn't have better df mastery
He is getting exhausted after fighting 2 people and helping the rest
Doffy could multitask, BM and kaido can too without huffing or being exhausted

This is Marco's hybrid form...

luffy has better haki potential than those two, that's why he already gained top tier haki.

but there is no such thing as better df potential, marco doesn't have higher df mastery potential than kaido and the rest of the zoans out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.