Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
It’s a dumb role, I can do one thing and one thing only and it’s a fucking one shot.

And my jousting shield passive protects me once then gets me Rced for a cycle.
Wow, drago really gave scum role crush abilities for 2 cycles, and gave town one-shots and self-damaging passives. Great stuff.

Given all these minor character claims, I don't even know anymore. Or maybe Drago made it a mix of both, minor and major characters.

Inb4 Marimo or JDB claim that they're prisoner A and Prisoner B.
I do recal that Old man FU was in the same game as Greedling and other more important FMAB characters, there also that one ninja chick. Fan or something? It was a Drago game.

I think he told me once that he likes to have characters be mixed, therefore its harder to tell which claim is fake or not.

If they claim that then the noose awais them.

But no, i am town and not scum. I don't know yet about Light.

BUt this doesn't matter. we Lynch Blother and his flipt will confirm Lanji and Juliet. We then narrow down the list of potential scum even more.

I wanna say one thing though,

You- I think i know your char
Me
FB
Flower
Lanji
Light (iffy)
Rhea

All kind of claimed or hinted at their characters

So we could use that as well as the town leans we had before and have the remaining people be in question.

Really? Then she's outright trolling, have you seen that rant of hers about akainu turning her into a Donut and sht?
Yeah
Tho there’s like 5% chance I am wrong you can lower that number with the way she plays so it’s like less than 1% for me
You couldn't fucking say this in the beginning? Who else did you think she was hinting? Prisoner 69?
Bruh brothel is the better lynch anyway just block/shot her

Wow, drago really gave scum role crush abilities for 2 cycles, and gave town one-shots and self-damaging passives. Great stuff.
Have you seen Shanks? Once ability lmao. Town seems to be on the weak side this game, its a wonder that Light can protect himself as well as target people with whatever. And then people that can copy abilities and RC people,etc.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I'm scoping Juliet/Flower? for initiating/Lanji as a third party or Mafia himself

Marimo seems too inactive or disinterested and Fujishiro seems too confident to be mafia
Damn you’re really not an indie? I thought I wrote scum/indie
No. I vote Lanji bc I think and still think he is an Indie
^ Sorry for keeping it short. Busy at work now.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I do recal that Old man FU was in the same game as Greedling and other more important FMAB characters, there also that one ninja chick. Fan or something? It was a Drago game.

I think he told me once that he likes to have characters be mixed, therefore its harder to tell which claim is fake or not.

If they claim that then the noose awais them.

But no, i am town and not scum. I don't know yet about Light.

BUt this doesn't matter. we Lynch Blother and his flipt will confirm Lanji and Juliet. We then narrow down the list of potential scum even more.

I wanna say one thing though,

You- I think i know your char
Me
FB
Flower
Lanji
Light (iffy)
Rhea

All kind of claimed or hinted at their characters

So we could use that as well as the town leans we had before and have the remaining people be in question.
Yeah, it makes sense that this game has a mix of both, minor and major characters. Yeah, we can definitely use the claims and town leans to get a better picture of this game.

Honestly, with claims like this, I don't think we can rely on character claims that much anymore. Mainly reads and action claims.

In this regard, Light targeting Nat, after voting her the previous day makes sense.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
I am not indie
he called me maf earlier this dp as well. just waffling I guess.

your reads pls.
Marimo - I explained it already. Countless times this dp. Just read my posts pls.

Flower - I'm probably being paranoid, but I'm not sure if I'm buying her Iva claim and being rced forever. Could be a scumFlowa move too. :catcry: Also I don’t understand why she even susses me. Never gave me a reason. I need valid proof to trust her.

Rhea - I haven't really seen her and she legit hinted at being that char.. Why would she do that? No one asked her to hint. I just found it weird.

Light - I didn't like the way he was pushing Usopp all of a sudden and then voting Nat at the last minute. But right now, he is neutral. And I also think he is telling the truth about his ability.

Fuji - I like the way he is playing, but I still found it weird that he paid so much attention to the miller misunderstanding with me.

Lanji - Mainly because of you knowing that Iva is in the game and his miller claim seems kinda iffy. Other than that you seem alright. So you aren't really sus. More like neutral. Based on your meta, I’d town read you.

Jew - He seems alright. Town lean, actually. I like the way he is playing and not hiding this time. Though I didn't really understand his back and forth with Usopp last dp. Other than that he is town lean.

Lind - I explained this last dp too. I also think that he is really a miller and not faking it.

Juliet - She doesn't post much, but it seems that she has some useful info and might have caught scum. Though I found it weird that she visited a newbie. But that's just me lol.

That's all. I have nothing on Luthon, Salah. No idea what Typo is doing tbf. I sus Sera too, but that's only because of the last minute vote on Usopp. And I don't think I have to say anything about Blother. If Juliet is right, then he is indeed scum. I just don't understand why he didn't want to claim.

Status
Not open for further replies.