Status
Not open for further replies.
The same thing was stated in both cases
Kidd/Killer may die, but I doubt is for the case you're bringing here
And if one of the two will die, that one is Killer
Don't think it will happen tho
And I hope it wont't
I personally suspect Killer to die more than Kid.
- He had big character development in this arc.
- Many people were surprised that Killer went to the rooftop, despite strong characters like X-Drake, Hawkins and Jinbei didn't go.
I honestly think Oda put him there to kill him or witness his captain's death. Hawkins prediction is massive and people slept on it. Some of them said that Hawkins was predicting Kin or Hyo's death. Why the fuck would Hawkins predict Kin or Hyo's death? LOL It makes sense that he was talking about a member of his generation.

Nope

Marco doesn't have better df mastery
He is getting exhausted after fighting 2 people and helping the rest
Doffy could multitask, BM and kaido can too without huffing or being exhausted

This is Marco's hybrid form...
marco flew all the way to wano and is still fighting 2 commanders on his own of course he will be exhausted while king and queen were just chilling in onigashima

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
kidd isn’t dying the only one who could die out of the two is killer.

The only death I could see is Marco since no one has a connection with him just like pell in alabasta.

Wano is a fitting place for him to die and the only one I can see dying.

I can’t see Kidd or killer dying till later like shanks/Blackbeard arc

Oda doesn’t like doing deaths because he likes a big banquet after.

In reality no one on the roof should die.

The only death that would be big and is actually plausible is Marco. No one else.

they can still have a banquet after if Marco dies.
and Kaido. He has death flags written all over him.

I personally suspect Killer to die more than Kid.
- He had big character development in this arc.
- Many people were surprised that Killer went to the rooftop, despite strong characters like X-Drake, Hawkins and Jinbei didn't go.
I honestly think Oda put him there to kill him or witness his captain's death. Hawkins prediction is massive and people slept on it. Some of them said that Hawkins was predicting Kin or Hyo's death. Why the fuck would Hawkins predict Kin or Hyo's death? LOL It makes sense that he was talking about a member of his generation.
you make zero sense. Killer was always going to the roof I said it since day one and who the hell said jinbe hawkins or drake was stronger? You have no proof of that.

It’s just headcanon. Is hawkins above zoro because he is a captain? That’s the logic you have to be using if you seriously believe killer is losing to anyone besides zoro Kidd law and luffy.

shocks me people actually believe killer is weaker then hawkins and jinbe like what story are you reading?

The fact you are shocked he is on the roof is your problem considering he has able to wound zoro badly while heavily nerfed.

If anyone's gonna die in that rooftop battle, it's gonna be Law. Kidd dying in front of Luffy would not be a tragedy, and honestly Kidd hasn't gotten nearly enough development for his death to really rock anyone. Killer is in a similar situation to Kidd, and Zoro & Luffy are obviously gonna be fine, so Law's the odd man out. I'm assuming something is gonna happen with the immortality surgery thing, and he's gonna die.
Law's death can happen though. Despite its too cliche because the OP YouTubers, theorists, and many people talked about it.
I think Oda may surprise us with Killer's death.

Marco : Hosoguru (literally translated as Stork Claws probably refers to Phoenix)
Queen : Guawaa

Marco : Quick racoon dog!

Marco : As expected, holding two people with 1 billion is difficult!

Queen : Nyaroo" -> "Konoyaro" (insult)
King : ...!

Perospero : Hum ?
Perospero : Oh the one who's there isn't Marco ?
Perospero : Looks like he is really tired, perorin!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.