Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
No just don’t delete this. I would tell you if it happens to delete your account but i rather see you here damage controlling when sanji vs king happens

:steef:
You probably don't understand something.

Sanji vs King doesn't change anything for me. All I'm ranting about in this spoilers thread since yesterday is Sanji's lack of capabilities.

He is not fit to solo a commander. You hope for a lot but I can guarantee you even if this happens I won't give a fuck since that wasn't what I was ranting about.

Like @Aknolagon said. It will be more about reconsidering opinion about Sanji rather than King.

When has zoro every fought the main villain with luffy in a arc?

someone having a sword doesn’t mean shit since Marco is literally fighting king
Stop goal posting. Answer the question.

And actually, Zoro has fought:

- Captain Morgan
- Buggy (lost)
- Arlong
- Enel
- Lucci
- Oars/Moria
- Doflamingo (almost, Fujitora blocked the attack)

So uh, yeah, this isn't actually new.

guys who will perospero fight???
hawkins or Brook.

hawkins for a couple of reasons like him being from the north blue along with drake and sanji and I believe that could turn into

Sanji vs king drake vs queen hawkins vs perospero.
hawkins needs to come back at some point into the plot and this is the perfect way to reintroduce him and keep him relevant to the story.

brook

the reason I think Brook can fight him instead is if he goes for Robin Brook will have to fight him. Which can give Brook his own solo fight.

For now I’m betting on hawkins because I think hawkins drake and sanji being in the bathhouse together wasn’t a coincide and them having a 3v3 with perospero king and queen wouldn’t shock me at all

I don't think I can. Imagine Kaido's island lifting feat being bested by fucking Momonosuke...
That would make me really angry to see that perverted brat whose df is nothing but a very pale copy of Kaido's df, doesn't master his df and could only create small clouds to climb being able of foiling Kaido's island lifting. That would be one of the worst ass pulls and writing moments in One Piece.

hawkins or Brook.

hawkins for a couple of reasons like him being from the north blue along with drake and sanji and I believe that could turn into

Sanji vs king drake vs queen hawkins vs perospero.
hawkins needs to come back at some point into the plot and this is the perfect way to reintroduce him and keep him relevant to the story.

brook

the reason I think Brook can fight him instead is if he goes for Robin Brook will have to fight him. Which can give Brook his own solo fight.

For now I’m betting on hawkins because I think hawkins drake and sanji being in the bathhouse together wasn’t a coincide and them having a 3v3 with perospero king and queen wouldn’t shock me at all
Hawkins actually kinda makes sense we havent seen much of him so far

That would make me really angry to see that perverted brat whose df is nothing but a very pale copy of Kaido's df, doesn't master his df and could only create small clouds to climb being able of foiling Kaido's island lifting. That would be one of the worst ass pulls and writing moments in One Piece.
As I said, that would be a valid reason for me to take a break from this manga.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Damn King’s a beast. Two attacks from Marco and he received zero damage. Meanwhile Queen is coughing up blood in zoan form
Wonder when Oda actually plans to showcase him.

Even going by Oda's previous logic. At least one Commander should be wanked while the other two sucks. Oda shits on all 3 of them now.

It's fucking annoying. King deserves better.

Status
Not open for further replies.