Status
Not open for further replies.
One on one Queen would get absolutely destroyed by Marco.

Marco is literally leaving him intermittently to fight King, and every single attack Marco lands damages him or sends him flying.

King vs Marco is still debatable, but they can clearly damage each other.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
:milaugh:like he could beat base king oops
Base Queen oops

40 min is Marco's max

Katakuri fatally wounded fight for 3hrs
Doffy after gk, fights 45-60 min
Marco being hurt = 45 min

Yeah sure... it takes 40 min for Katakuri to mid diff Marco
Same way he finished Luffy in 40 min before merienda.

:suresure:"but he can tank g4 attacks or katakuri attacks "
Let him tank bullets and not be heavily tired first
Imagine thinking Big Mom's fragile trio would be anywhere near as tanky as full-fledged zoans with bounties well above Moachikuri's. Queen took Big Mom's physical blows and received no damage and the same guy is coughing buckets of blood from one attack from Marco. The attack Queen took this chapter would one-shot Smoothie or Cracker. Then Marco can take his time to mop the floor with Kuri-Kun.

He's fighting two people worth more than Katakuri lmao. You're comparing that with Katakuri bullying base Luffy who is not even a YC4? Can one be more delusional than this? Katakuri or Doffy wouldn't last 5 mins against King and Queen. :doffytroll:

That's cap. We have never been proven that. Hybrid is always better since it takes your best human stats and your best animal stats and put then together.

Chopper is always using hybrid.

Lucci hybrid form was vastly superior to both of his forms

X drake's hybrid has his human mobility with his animals destructive power hence why his strongest attack so far was used in his hybrid form

I can argue that king is always in his hybrid form since he has wings and we don't know him to be from Skypia
Huh? Different Zoans=Different Preferences
WE have seen that multiple times
Pell-Full Zoan
X drake- Full zoan
Marco-Full zoan
like cmon you're comparing different fruits to others you gotta stop

But dude I don't have anything to do with these matchups.

What if one happens and others not.
Lol.

What are you going on.

I'm telling you I'm willing to bet on King matchup. I dont care about the rest.

I dont care about chopper of hawkins they can die off screen for me.
Ok much easier for me then. Change your pic to the goat eustass kidd when it happens

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Imagine thinking Big Mom's fragile trio would be anywhere near as tanky as full-fledged zoans with bounties well above Moachikuri's. Queen took Big Mom's physical blows and received no damage and the same guy is coughing buckets of blood from one attack from Marco. The attack Queen took this chapter would one-shot Smoothie or Cracker. Then Marco can take his time to mop the floor with Kuri-Kun.

He's fighting two people worth more than Katakuri lmao. You're comparing that with Katakuri bullying base Luffy who is not even a YC4? Can one be more delusional than this? Katakuri or Doffy wouldn't last 5 mins against King and Queen. :doffytroll:
He knows all those things you are saying are true,he just wants to wank king because he thinks he will be sanji's opponent for the arc

J

Jo_Ndule

:milaugh: boundman > king/Queen in AP ans speed
Pre fs Luffy COo and rwcstion speed > them too

Yes it will oneshot Cracker or mochi

Katakuri won't even he hury by King ro Queen using trash attacks

You are salty that Marco is being hurt by bullets and beams...equated

Katakuri has long range attacks, cant just child and suffocate or restating them without moving his body.

Base or big father Capone shooting bullets + jinbei beats Marco... that's how pathetic it sounds

:milaugh:Queen was out from base linlin moves ...Marco can't even make Queen or King lose 5 % of their health

Enjoy...wait.. how is a kick that cant damage Queen baldy will break a clone ? Lol

I've been saying this for ages. Who's Who mid diffs :steef:
I guess Jozu is buggy tier for getting lol diffed by Parasite then.

Never forget Doffy has CoC, none of the Tobi Roppo or Commanders do.

Oda originally intended Doffy to be in BM's place in this war.
Doffy has country spanning level automated abilities.
Doffy has paramacia awakening, which is more hyped than Zoan awakening which prison guards and chopper have.

It took G4 for Luffy to surge past Doffy, Who's who is going to be beaten by someone far weaker than G4 Luffy.

it's fucking strange how Who's Who and Maria look more important here than calamities
The hell was Oda thinking?
They are even bigger than Kaido.
I'd have maybe switched positions between King and Whos Who, Queen and BM and put Jack in the middle between Whos Who and BM in front of Kaido.

The hell are you talking about?
Drakes hybrid only changes his head+legs+tail
the rest of his body is human
Nope, it changes legs, gives you a tail, but it also changes your arms into a hybrid of human and dinosaur; he has bulky humanoid arms enhanced by dragon DNA, also having claws on his hands. Plus his Neck and half of his head turned into dinosaur (while partly remining human). The Dinosaur skin is also partly covering his chest, it is a fluid transition between both forms. While Marco just turned his limbs into full Zoan form. Lean the difference.

Let's have a bet, shall we? Let's bet, that we will see Marco's "true" hybrid form. With the phoenix DNA "morphing" into his human form, rather than having full zoan traits on full human body.

J

Jo_Ndule

All of a sudden King beams are above G2 or g3 level
Queen bullets are g3 or g4 tier
If so what are their named moves? G5 tier?

Cracker while never last 11hrs
Marco ? Will be beaten in 20 min if he was nerfed

J

Jo_Ndule

Nope, it changes legs, gives you a tail, but it also changes your arms into a hybrid of human and dinosaur; he has bulky humanoid arms enhanced by dragon DNA, also having claws on his hands. Plus his Neck and half of his head turned into dinosaur (while partly remining human). The Dinosaur skin is also partly covering his chest, it is a fluid transition between both forms. While Marco just turned his limbs into full Zoan form. Lean the difference.

Let's have a bet, shall we? Let's bet, that we will see Marco's "true" hybrid form. With the phoenix DNA "morphing" into his human form, rather than having full zoan traits on full human body.
Drake doesn't change his hands
Only his legs and head transforms, and has a tail

So according to you this shouldn't be Drakes hybrdi coz his arms aren't transformed...

Lmao you are so wrong in many points, if not all of them.
Luffy base YC4? :milaugh:

So BM did less damage than Marco since she didn't make him cough blood? :milaugh:

King and Queen wouldn't even touch Kata in a 1 vs 1 lmao.

These two piece readers lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.