Status
Not open for further replies.
Cant wait to see sanji vs king man...raid suit + newkama kenpo secret + new diable jumble style should be able to extreme diff king...
:steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef:
I don't think Sanji learned any New-Kama Kenpo, after all he is the Only straw hat that the island he went too actively tried to stand against him and stop his journey.
what i mean by that that Ivankov wanted Sanji to turn away to "his true self" instead of returning, unless he defeated all the 99 masters so it would be weird if he taught him anything that would help him over come the 99 masters except the 99 Vital recipes.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I love how some are too stupid to realize that Katakuri's bounty "57" is literally a troll of Luffy's "56" (GoMu) bounty. The last few digits are irrelevant.

This is what happens when you have no idea what you're talking about. This is like using Urouge "108" mill bounty as proof of power scaling, when "108" is a Buddhist symbol.
You know... Oda could have placed number 9 in front of 57 but instead he went with a 0...

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
They're literally named after CALAMITIES. Your arguments are so trash I swear.

What does that even change? You don't get your bounties increased to billions just for killing civilians and low tier pirates. Luffy has 0 kills before TS while Kid, on top of being as strong as Luffy, possibly murdered every single guy he has encountered in his journey to Sabaody. Yet his bounty exceeded Luffy's by only 15 million.

What does that even change? You don't get your bounties increased to billions just for killing civilians and low tier pirates. Luffy has 0 kills before TS while Kid, on top of being as strong as Luffy, possibly murdered every single guy he has encountered in his journey to Sabaody. Yet his bounty exceeded Luffy's by only 15 million.
There is no "billions" here. We're talking about inflation in the hundreds of millions, which destruction causes.

And Kid hadn't accomplished 1/3 of what Luffy had. That's what inflation did. Luffy beat 2 Shichibukai and burned down EL.

J

Jo_Ndule

I said it everytime bro, King and Queen where not like Jack, they seems to beeing incredible strong and dangerous.
In that case I assume King own bounty is something between 1.3B-1.4B with showing that he is a powerhouse too.
They wheren´t bad this chapter however, they do put a work against Marco.
King is 1.3B
King and queen are meant for sanji and zoro
It is so obvious now that Marco or whoever won't beat them.

So King and Queen can't be above Kata
(Sorry but I still have Marco on par with King)
This arc is about New gen surpassing old gen
Anyone under Luffy and Kidd who arre strong wiimm surpass Marco/King/Queen ;
Sanji, Zoro, Killer, Law will all be >= Marco after wano.

Kaido /BM: PK luffy
Oden ; Ryuo Luffy will surpass Oden.
Kata : FS Luffy/Kidd
Doffy : Law
King : Zoro
Queen : Sanji

Luffy already surpass 1B YC at WCI
Kidd gets the boost coz he is linked to Luffy
Laq will surpass or equal Doffy here.
Oda had to say King and Queen are more barbaric, lack Top tier haki and CoC to show that they are 1b but not Katakuri.
While Marco is special but still not Katakuri.

I made a thread about milestones (below Yonko)
Law milestone is still Doffy to surpass.
Luffy's was Kata.
Zoro and Sanji have King and Queen or Shiryu/Burgess.

J

Jo_Ndule

lmao, they're all fully involved in the whole Germa assassination plot. Kuri murdered the people who bring food for him without any hesitation. Katakuri would murder people as readily as any other BM pirate. Don't give us this crap. Katakuri is not given a high bounty because he's not seen as much of a threat as those with higher bounties not because he is a saint.

Marco is far better and kinder than any other top commander. Do you think they'd give a damn about it while deciding his bounty?
Germa association is a family thing
Im talking about what Katakuri does on his own
Nobody has ever said Kata is a barbaric or torture living person
Not himself

You are a salty person

Capone, Luffy, brulee, kata
Do not mention Katakuri, BMP being a maniac who goes around destroying stuff like Queen/King/Jack are

57 > 56... kata is meant to be Luffy's 2.0
He cant be cruel or barbaric...it won't work.

I love how some are too stupid to realize that Katakuri's bounty "57" is literally a troll of Luffy's "56" (GoMu) bounty. The last few digits are irrelevant.

This is what happens when you have no idea what you're talking about. This is like using Urouge "108" mill bounty as proof of power scaling, when "108" is a Buddhist symbol.
Bounty doesn't equate to strength anyway..

in BMP diafuku and Oven have it at 300mil...
Cracker has a bounty of 700mil.. but oven is known to have best physique (viver card)
and his DF is OP too... one could argue he may even be stronger than cracker..

Status
Not open for further replies.