Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Alright, enough of this dumb charade.

I am Law, i am not town but i win by keeping Luffy alive till the very end.

I have a Room ability that allows me to negates kills and negative actions on me but i got to activate it.

I have an ability called Shambles that allows me to swap a Lynchee with a dummy, janitor their role and gain a list of their active abilities as well as a 1 shot use of them. This is a one shot btw.

I have a one shot kill ability, Gamma Knife, i used it on JDB to kill him because i believed he was town. He survived it. 3 shot. ( i used it prior to kill Nat and depending on her Flip make my decision concerning @Flower and @Light D Lamperouge , hence why i pushed you first Flower then swapped to Light once you full claimed.)

And finally i can send a super protect someone's way, i did it on Flowa. 1 shot.

Blother was Kizaru.

He had the RC ability as Juliet said which is why i didn't push her today.

But i am still wary of Marimo.

I activated the RC ability and RCed Lindt because i still didn't fully trust him, i know what his role may be but after seeing Blother's flip i didn't wanna take any more risks.

I left TAC whom i perceived as town Watcher to watch you Flower( atleast i assumed he was) to confirm that i did indeed visit you but i guess he wasn't on you.

And that's pretty much it.

I did prior hint that Law may be in the game in regards to FB maybe being it because i wanted to see if he would bite and claim my role.

Now, let's please go for scum.

And im pretty sure JDB is it.
Wait you tried to kill townies?! Whyyyyy

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Was this Light's abilities? What you said might have cleared up the confusion on what has been happening on both nights. FinalBeta said he protected Fuji on night 1 and you said he did not visit Fuji, FinalBeta said he was rolecrushed for 2 cycles and now that I am seeing this then this makes me think Light targeted FinalBeta for 2 nights roleblocking him on night 1 and targeting a player twice the next night they will get rolecrushed for 2 cycle.
Marimo role blocked Light n1 apparently and he was role crushed for 2 cycles after that.

So we have Luffy, Ace, Ivankov, Galdino, Shanks & Crocodile as Town
We have Law as 3rd
Sengoku & Kizaru as Scum

That's 9 Players, leaving us with 9 Players
There should be 2 more Scum among them imo (Aokiji & Akainu most probably)
I'd say we have another 3rd
And among remaining Town, we should have Whitebeard

So this leaves us with 5 Remaining Townies (+WB)
If Ivankov, Galdino & Crocodile are here, so shouldn't Buggy & Jinbe be too?

This leaves us with Three Townies who should have gotten WB Commanders
Here is the thing:
If One among Marco/Jozu/Vista exist in this Game, then there is no reason why the other Two aren't
And if we have another Commander who isn't one of those three, then all three shouldn't be in the game imo

Remind me who claimed Marco or Jozu or Vista?
Hmm, well the remaining townies aren't necessarily WB commanders.

Do you guys want me to claim & try some stupid plan of mine?
I'm bored tbh
Go ahead with it.

Why does Law have a fake claim, though?

And who is Beta, then?
Exactly, what I was wondering lol. Who is Beta? Also, @Fujishiro was Law's fake claim given to you or did you make it up?

If I were in a scum team with Final, I’d have subbed out prior to D1. Why’d you try to kill me if, by your own admission, you thought I might be town??
Why are you tweaking this hard?

I tried to kill you because you were on the list of remaining people that didn't hint or claim or have any kind of town lean on them.

Why did you survive my kill.

Its a simple question.

Do you have a passive that allows that?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I misread it because I don’t pay much attention to your posts, but you definitely protected him, so please stop playing dumb for a moment.
I protected Fujishiro during the night. However it is also possible that someone hit a player with a vest, so I'm not entirely sure if he was saved by me or something else occurred regarding a different player.

Status
Not open for further replies.