Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I stick with Fuji.

Too many inconsistencies. And if he does flip Law, this would confirm TAC. So we actually profit from his flip.
Are you insane? What is inconsistent about what i said?

Jew D boy survived a kill, from me.

I went into full details of my abilities and wincon whereas this dude is circling around my question and inventing shit like it not working on townies.

Fuck outta here.

And i will check Rhea, i already sent that RPS shit that i got from Blother's rotting corpse.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Its a regular kill buddy, you survived it. Wtf are you talking about.

You go down today wether you like it or not.
Huh?? I said I couldn’t survive A kill, not a super kill. You’re really all over the map, huh?? Claiming two different roles, killing Nat and trying to get me, Sera getting a bad result on you...I’m sorry, but I don’t see why the rest of us should still be reading you as a townie regardless of how anyone feels about me.

Alright, enough of this dumb charade.

I am Law, i am not town but i win by keeping Luffy alive till the very end.

I have a Room ability that allows me to negates kills and negative actions on me but i got to activate it.

I have an ability called Shambles that allows me to swap a Lynchee with a dummy, janitor their role and gain a list of their active abilities as well as a 1 shot use of them. This is a one shot btw.

I have a one shot kill ability, Gamma Knife, i used it on JDB to kill him because i believed he was town. He survived it. 3 shot. ( i used it prior to kill Nat and depending on her Flip make my decision concerning @Flower and @Light D Lamperouge , hence why i pushed you first Flower then swapped to Light once you full claimed.)

And finally i can send a super protect someone's way, i did it on Flowa. 1 shot.

Blother was Kizaru.

He had the RC ability as Juliet said which is why i didn't push her today.

But i am still wary of Marimo.

I activated the RC ability and RCed Lindt because i still didn't fully trust him, i know what his role may be but after seeing Blother's flip i didn't wanna take any more risks.

I left TAC whom i perceived as town Watcher to watch you Flower( atleast i assumed he was) to confirm that i did indeed visit you but i guess he wasn't on you.

And that's pretty much it.

I did prior hint that Law may be in the game in regards to FB maybe being it because i wanted to see if he would bite and claim my role.

Now, let's please go for scum.

And im pretty sure JDB is it.
I have a one shot kill ability, Gamma Knife, i used it on JDB to kill him because i believed he was town.

This tells that you are not pro town

How am I scummy lol? I always play like this and get mislynched for that.

Maybe because she is scum?
she is scummy yeah, I would have lynched her last day. I don't know how you usually play, but they way you are playing isn't helpful for town. who else did you investigate ?
Flowa.

If Jew doesn’t flip scum, we will lynch Fuji tomorrow.

Believe in me datteboyo
you believe the bullshit Fuji is saying ?

I have a one shot kill ability, Gamma Knife, i used it on JDB to kill him because i believed he was town.

This tells that you are not pro town
I meant to write not town, it was on phone. Probably autocorrected, im not dumb enough to write that.

But you know what, i said everything Jew survived a kill.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Ask Light. Flowa Sorcery is a thing.

Do you trust Fuji?
It's very complicated with Fuji. The fact that Fuji killed townies is definitely a bad point in my books, not to mention that he could have hit Luffy maybe, the guy he was supposed to win with. But at the same time, he said his kills are regular kills, so that might make him more believable. I have some info that I can't share in the thread, but it kinda connects.

Also, if every player has posted and no one counter claimed TAC, he should be Luffy. I know that Luffy is in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.