rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im with Sanji vs Queen or him going on the Roof
-Queen Brachio Bomber Knocks a yonko out
- More durable than King
-King just has better Ap and speed
Imagine if Sanji tanks brachi bomber, and beats queen harder than a yonko did that's a W on my part
But than again, Marco needs to be on that roof I want to know why Kaido wants to attack PapaBeard n why shanks stopped him

Why do you pretend to laugh when we know you're crying?

Again, I remade my post.

It's a valid comparison. Shanks is fighting Higuma, and he sweated and complained.

I didn't say Big Mom forced Marco to stay, YOU did.

Where did I do that? What are you even talking about?

Jinbe cheap-shotted Big mom from behind. Why are you repeating the same debunked arguments again and again like a broken record?

Explain why Big Mom can't break out of Jimbei's lock.

Explain why Big Mom's helpless against Robin.

The manga flat out states Mihawk's superior.

Usopp ran away from Arlong without his permission after owning him (based on your criteria on "owned"), is Usopp superior to Arlong?

Higuma did that to Shakns too. Is Shanks weaker than Higuma?

Debunk? You haven't debunked that Vista couldn't withstand the same impact Mihawk did.

Again, I rewrote my reply since I jumbled my original.
:vistalaugh:
You cried so hard that you can't even make a proper English sentence in your first post, and you needed to make another post. It looks like I really overrated you, instead of this low tier trolling of a classic zoro wanker. But at least they are a little better, because you are hiding behind ''luffy'' nickname while wanking zoro and mihawk, which make me disgust even more.

Correction: I said ''when did marco forced big mom to stay? (like vista forced mihawk)'' since marco couldn't force Big mom to stay, unlike Vista could force mihawk to stay. It's the difference.

You posted a scan that shows Big mom pirates complaining what if she dies because of a wedding cake's poison, assuming that Sanji poisoned the cake... They never said they are capable of killing Big mom with their combat abilities but they choose not to, poisoning her food is a different thing, fighting her another.

Did Usopp wanted to go somewhere, and Arlong wanted to stop him going to that place while fighting? Nope, never happened. If Arlong stands in Usopp's way, and tells him you can't go to that place, and if Usopp goes there, then you can compare it.

marco wanted to stop Big mom by fighting, and he failed when Big mom grab his neck and marco couldn't do anything about it. She was superior to marco.

Big mom got cheap-shotted, and it did nothing to her. While Jinbe's strongest Shark Skin defense wasn't even enough to stop even a weakened Skinny Big mom;

mihawk never showed this even against Crocodile.

If you don't have the ability to understand cheap-shotting someone from behind and still asking why, then I am afraid I can't help you.

According to your own dumb argument, Vista should be superior to mihawk in the manga canon, due to your so called ''shake lines'' which shows superiority not weakness.

Zoro is superior to Hyouzu here, it's manga canon.

It should be the same for Vista, since he has the same lines according to your silly argument.

Zoro should be Vista > mihawk should be Hyouzu in this example. :milaugh:

We've databook saying Vista was equal or superior to mihawk in this fight.

"Vista showed his swordsmanship which is equal or superior to Mihawk's in this fight." ---Databook Blue Deep

manga and Databook, it's canon that mihawk wasn't superior to vista in their fight, so yes you got debunked very hard again.

Katakuri is superior to Luffy, he has the same lines that Vista has.

mihawk is superior to frozen sea, he has the same lines. :vistalaugh:

Yup, enjoy your L.

:myman:

:vistalaugh:
You cried so hard that you can't even make a proper English sentence in your first post, and you needed to make another post. It looks like I really overrated you, instead of this low tier trolling of a classic zoro wanker. But at least they are a little better, because you are hiding behind ''luffy'' nickname while wanking zoro and mihawk, which make me disgust even more.
Before you accuse me of having bad English, learn to write:

"which make me disgust[ed] even more."

And who gets disgusted at people over opinions on Japanese cartoons?

Correction: I said ''when did marco forced big mom to stay? (like vista forced mihawk)'' since marco couldn't force Big mom to stay, unlike Vista could force mihawk to stay. It's the difference.
Dishonest as usual.

Big mom didn't stay, marco forced her to stay, but he failed to stop Big mom. Stop being in denial.

You posted a scan that shows Big mom pirates complaining what if she dies because of a wedding cake's poison, assuming that Sanji poisoned the cake... They never said they are capable of killing Big mom with their combat abilities but they choose not to, poisoning her food is a different thing, fighting her another.
I posted panels of them being distressed over what they thought would be Big Mom's demise.

Did Usopp wanted to go somewhere, and Arlong wanted to stop him going to that place while fighting? Nope, never happened. If Arlong stands in Usopp's way, and tells him you can't go to that place, and if Usopp goes there, then you can compare it.
Yes, Usopp wanted to go somewhere. Yes, Arlong wanted to stop him. They're 100% the same.

marco wanted to stop Big mom by fighting, and he failed when Big mom grab his neck and marco couldn't do anything about it. She was superior to marco.
How did Marco stop Big Mom if he's weaker? Why does Big Mom admit she can't do anything to Marco?

Big mom got cheap-shotted, and it did nothing to her. While Jinbe's strongest Shark Skin defense wasn't even enough to stop even a weakened Skinny Big mom;

mihawk never showed this even against Crocodile.

If you don't have the ability to understand cheap-shotting someone from behind and still asking why, then I am afraid I can't help you.
Can't answer why Big Mom can't break free from Jimbei's grip.

According to your own dumb argument, Vista should be superior to mihawk in the manga canon, due to your so called ''shake lines'' which shows superiority not weakness.

Zoro is superior to Hyouzu here, it's manga canon.
False equivalency 1.

It should be the same for Vista, since he has the same lines according to your silly argument.

Zoro should be Vista > mihawk should be Hyouzu in this example. :milaugh:

That red circle isn't a shake line.

We've databook saying Vista was equal or superior to mihawk in this fight.

"Vista showed his swordsmanship which is equal or superior to Mihawk's in this fight." ---Databook Blue Deep

manga and Databook, it's canon that mihawk wasn't superior to vista in their fight, so yes you got debunked very hard again.
Does it say Vista equals Mihawk in strength?

Katakuri is superior to Luffy, he has the same lines that Vista has.

False equivalency 2.

mihawk is superior to frozen sea, he has the same lines. :vistalaugh:

False equivalency 3.

Yup, enjoy your L.

:myman:
How is this an L? You can't answer why Vista shook from the impact and not Mihawk. You can't show me anywhere where Big Mom displays superiority to Marco. You can't answer why Big Mom can't break free from Jimbei's grip or stop Robin from Oompa Loopa'ing her.

Last edited:
Before you accuse me having bad English, learn to write:

"which make me disgust[ed] even more."

And who gets disgusted at people over opinions on Japanese cartoons?

Dishonest as usual.

I posted panels of them being distressed over what they thought would be Big Mom's demise.

Yes, Usopp wanted to go somewhere. Yes, Arlong wanted to stop him. They're 100% the same.

How did Marco stop Big Mom if he's weaker? Why does Big Mom admit she can't do anything to Marco?

Can't answer why Big Mom can't break free from Jimbei's grip.

False equivalency 1.

That red circle isn't a shake line.

Does it say Vista equals Mihawk in strength?

False equivalency 2.

False equivalency 3.

How is this an L? You can't answer why Vista shook from the impact and not Mihawk. You can't show me anywhere where Big Mom displays superiority to Marco. You can't answer why Big Mom can't break free from Jimbei's grip or stop Robin from Oompa Loopa'ing her.
I didn't accuse you, it's there. You first couldn't answer, then somehow you couldn't deal with losing and you decided to answer my post at somepoint, and then you hurried to answer me, so came up with a half post that you deleted later. What's there to accuse? You were clearly crying which is why you needed two separate posts to answer my single post.

Because you are not honest, you are purposely lying over a japanese cartoon to wank mihawk and zoro.

Dishonest on what? You think I was saying marco forced her to stay as long as he wants? Wtf are you talking about ALT?

Yes, you failed to prove that they could stop Big mom via fighting if they were allowed to kill her. That was the point.

Usopp didn't get into a fight with Arlong, he attacked him from a distance and then he ran.

marco get into a fight with Big mom, Big mom told him to stay away because Big mom was not interested on fighting marco (its shocking to you I know) and then she left while marco was watching, and marco was lucky to be saved by sulong Carrot and Wanda.

There was no grip to break free, lmao. Jinbe cheap-shotted her and caught her off-guard, throw her ONLY by Robin's help in a 2 v 1. So Jinbe can't even throw Big mom when he attacks her from behind, he still needs Robin's help to cheap-shot her.

You are the one that can't answer; when its a fair fight, even Skinny Big mom overpowered Jinbe's strongest defense and send him flying.

:vistalaugh: False equivalence is your denial of being debunked because of being a mihawk wanker. There are 4 swordsmen there, Zoro has the same lines that you were bullshitting, and yet Zoro is on a different level than swordsman Hyouzu at the same time. Stop being a cry baby already.

Still fanfiction over this stupid argument? You think mihawk was physically stronger? How did Hyouzu shake Zoro when he was weaker, and how did Luffy shake Katakuri, when Katakuri was clearly stronger? Do you really understand what I am talking about?

Also, according to your stupid mihawk wankery, swordsmanship includes strength too, did you forget that? Then when they say superior or equal swordsmanship, then it means superior to everywhere, according to you of course, since you think swordsmanship includes strength and other things as well.

I just debunked your stupid arguments by using an inferior swordsman (Hyouzu) shaking a superior swordsman (Zoro) but if you don't have the ability to understand this, then your mihawk wankery is beyond saving.

I also provided a databook that directly says Vista's swordsmanship was equal or superior to mihawk in that fight, you couldn't prove that if he was in disadvantage against mihawk by getting shaken in a fight.

didn't accuse you, it's there. You first couldn't answer, then somehow you couldn't deal with losing and you decided to answer my post at somepoint, and then you hurried to answer me, so came up with a half post that you deleted later. What's there to accuse? You were clearly crying which is why you needed two separate posts to answer my single post.
^ This post in a nutshell.

Because you are not honest, you are purposely lying over a japanese cartoon to wank mihawk and zoro.
Oh, look you're projecting.

Dishonest on what? You think I was saying marco forced her to stay as long as he wants? Wtf are you talking about ALT?
I don't think, I know.

Big mom didn't stay, marco FORCED her to stay, but he failed to stop Big mom. Stop being in denial you butthurted round earther.

Yes, you failed to prove that they could stop Big mom via fighting if they were allowed to kill her. That was the point.
Where have I failed to prove they couldn't stop Big Mom by fighting? What does poisoning her have anything to do with it?

Usopp didn't get into a fight with Arlong, he attacked him from a distance and then he ran.
Usopp attacked Arlong and ran because he would lose, exactly what Big Mom did against Marco.

marco get into a fight with Big mom, Big mom told him to stay away because Big mom was not interested on fighting marco (its shocking to you I know) and then she left while marco was watching, and marco was lucky to be saved by sulong Carrot and Wanda.
You left out a few context:
  • Marco successfully forced Big Mom into his squabbles.
  • Big Mom struggled even with the Arlong-neck-grab and needed Perospero's help (like how Luffy needed Law and the gladiators' help against Doflamingo).
  • Big Mom ran like Usopp and Higuma did when the Sulongs got rid of her help.
There was no grip to break free, lmao. Jinbe cheap-shotted her and caught her off-guard, throw her ONLY by Robin's help in a 2 v 1. So Jinbe can't even throw Big mom when he attacks her from behind, he still needs Robin's help to cheap-shot her.
https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/grip

(transitive) To take hold of, particularly with the hand.
Look at what Jimbei's hands are doing in the right panel (sure looks like the definition of "grip"). Now look at what Big Mom's doing in the middle panel (sure looks like nothing).

Point to the panel where Jimbei needed Robin's help to flip Big Mom over.

You are the one that can't answer; when its a fair fight, even Skinny Big mom overpowered Jinbe's strongest defense and send him flying.
Sending someone flying doesn't mean you're stronger (see Sanji VS Kuroobi).

:vistalaugh: False equivalence is your denial of being debunked because of being a mihawk wanker. There are 4 swordsmen there, Zoro has the same lines that you were bullshitting, and yet Zoro is on a different level than swordsman Hyouzu at the same time. Stop being a cry baby already.

Still fanfiction over this stupid argument? You think mihawk was physically stronger? How did Hyouzu shake Zoro when he was weaker, and how did Luffy shake Katakuri, when Katakuri was clearly stronger? Do you really understand what I am talking about?

Also, according to your stupid mihawk wankery, swordsmanship includes strength too, did you forget that? Then when they say superior or equal swordsmanship, then it means superior to everywhere, according to you of course, since you think swordsmanship includes strength and other things as well.

I just debunked your stupid arguments by using an inferior swordsman (Hyouzu) shaking a superior swordsman (Zoro) but if you don't have the ability to understand this, then your mihawk wankery is beyond saving.
My Mihawk VS Vista observation is straight forward. Person A lifts 200 pound rock and doesn't tremble. Person B lifts that same rock and trembles. Who is stronger? Shaking isn't the issue. Oda didn't just draw little shake lines on Vista, he drew huge ones to match the shape of his upperbody. The impact of their swords clashing caused Vista to tremble.

I also provided a databook that directly says Vista's swordsmanship was equal or superior to mihawk in that fight, you couldn't prove that if he was in disadvantage against mihawk by getting shaken in a fight.
The databook said nothing about their strengths being equal. Even in the Vivre Cards, it says Vista knew Mihawk was powerful and that Mihawk was the strongest swordsman in name and actuality. It even went as far to say he's waiting for someone stronger than Shanks.

i dont have a full theory goin yet but i think theres another big twist hiding. that new anime ep pretty much sealed it for me, i never noticed the eyebrows before. higurashi knew shiki, this is as canon as it gets. hes right there.

but then i wondered who the other face i nthat scene was. she turns into a pretty lady first.

could this be somebody important too? like...

same eyelashes, eyebrows. same nose. same eyes, same lips. and before you go oh it cant be stussy shes too young

shakky is like 64. this higurashi stuff outside of wano only happened a little over 41 years ago, so Stussy could easily be in her late 60s or early 70s and have been an adult in CP-0 who helped Higurashi re-enter Wano.

Is the WG behind this whole thing? Higurashi and Semimaru were behind orochi's rise, the allegiance with kaido, the entire plot to take over wano from the beginning. were they also agents?

^ This post in a nutshell.

Oh, look you're projecting.

I don't think, I know.

Where have I failed to prove they couldn't stop Big Mom by fighting? What does poisoning her have anything to do with it?

Usopp attacked Arlong and ran because he would lose, exactly what Big Mom did against Marco.

You left out a few context:
  • Marco successfully forced Big Mom into his squabbles.
  • Big Mom struggled even with the Arlong-neck-grab and needed Perospero's help (like how Luffy needed Law and the gladiators' help against Doflamingo).
  • Big Mom ran like Usopp and Higuma did when the Sulongs got rid of her help.

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/grip

Look at what Jimbei's hands are doing in the right panel (sure looks like the definition of "grip"). Now look at what Big Mom's doing in the middle panel (sure looks like nothing).

Point to the panel where Jimbei needed Robin's help to flip Big Mom over.

Sending someone flying doesn't mean you're stronger (see Sanji VS Kuroobi).

My Mihawk VS Vista observation is straight forward. Person A lifts 200 pound rock and doesn't tremble. Person B lifts that same rock and trembles. Who is stronger? Shaking isn't the issue. Oda didn't just draw little shake lines on Vista, he drew huge ones to match the shape of his upperbody. The impact of their swords clashing caused Vista to tremble.

The databook said nothing about their strengths being equal. Even in the Vivre Cards, it says Vista knew Mihawk was powerful and that Mihawk was the strongest swordsman in name and actuality. It even went as far to say he's waiting for someone stronger than Shanks.
Alright I will use simple graphics, so even 7 years old can understand the difference.

If you still don't see the clear difference between struggle lines, and regular movement lines, you should go to an eye doctor.

Katakuri has the same lines,

And he overpowers Luffy,

The evidences suggests that (manga + databook) Vista was superior of their clash, which makes sense that mihawk proposed to postpone the fight, not Vista.

Does it make sense for stronger side to postpone the fight? Absolutely not. However, I still say vista = mihawk, not vista > mihawk, which me being generous for mihawk wankers.

As for Big mom vs. Jinbe, I mean, Big mom even pointed out the ''strength'' factor that Jinbe was using it while defended himself with CoA Shark Skin , and he still got ragdolled after getting cut. Big mom was stronger than Jinbe. Its just another proof that your trolling is really low quality, if you actually believe Jinbe didn't cheap-shot Big mom from behind, you need help. And Jinbe still needed Robin's help to finish his cheap-shotting move, couldn't even cheap-shot Big mom alone.

And to say that Big mom would lose must be your another delusion, Big mom hurt marco by grabbing his neck, at no point of their fight marco hurt Big mom. Big mom was superior, stop crying already.

Alright I will use simple graphics, so even 7 years old can understand the difference.

If you still don't see the clear difference between struggle lines, and regular movement lines, you should go to an eye doctor.

And he overpowers Luffy,

The evidences suggests that (manga + databook) Vista was superior of their clash, which makes sense that mihawk proposed to postpone the fight, not Vista.

Does it make sense for stronger side to postpone the fight? Absolutely not. However, I still say vista = mihawk, not vista > mihawk, which me being generous for your mihawk wankers.

As for Big mom vs. Jinbe, I mean, Big mom even pointed out the ''strength'' factor that Jinbe was using, and he still got ragdolled after getting cut. Big mom was stronger than Jinbe. Its just another proof that your trolling is really low quality, if you actually believe Jinbe didn't cheap-shot Big mom from behind, and still needed Robin's help to finish his cheap-shotting move, couldn't even cheap-shot Big mom alone.

And to say that Big mom would lose must be your another delusion, Big mom hurt marco by grabbing his neck, at no point of their fight marco hurt Big mom. Big mom was superior, stop crying already.
Explain to me how Vista pushed Zoro past mid diff currently let alone Mihawk?

Are you suggesting Vista low diffs strongest scabbards like Sulong Minks?

I just realize now Luffy's biggest shortcoming. He's too young. He's a teenager picking up fights with adults. I mean, even Garp was on his 30s when he challenged the best in the world. So is Roger. I can only imagine if what if Luffy is a 30 year old and is as strong as Garp during that same age. How do you think he would fare against Kaido and Big Mom.

Peros, in every chapter he's in, he's always looks awesome as hell, his head is indeed worth 700m or maybe even more imo
And since he's crafty as hell, I wouldn't be surprised if he end up helping Marco thou
We also finally got to see Marco using his had fruit to fight both King and Queen, from the look of it, it wouldn't be surprising if his bounty, like both King and Queen, are also over 1 billion
The guy is kicking both a flying fiery swordsman and a beam shooting cyborg dino's ass
Come on Oda, make the next chapter more on Marco fight

And he overpowers Luffy,

Does it make sense for stronger side to postpone the fight? Absolutely not. However, I still say vista = mihawk, not vista > mihawk, which me being generous for mihawk wankers.

As for Big mom vs. Jinbe, I mean, Big mom even pointed out the ''strength'' factor that Jinbe was using it while defended himself with CoA Shark Skin , and he still got ragdolled after getting cut. Big mom was stronger than Jinbe. Its just another proof that your trolling is really low quality, if you actually believe Jinbe didn't cheap-shot Big mom from behind, you need help. And Jinbe still needed Robin's help to finish his cheap-shotting move, couldn't even cheap-shot Big mom alone.

All I see is fax.

Status
Not open for further replies.