Sanji vs king

chopper vs numbers

Hawkins vs perospero

Drake vs queen happen?

scabbards would kill kaido

jack doesn’t have hybrid

kaido doesn’t have hybrid

All things people said.

We’re still missing the 5 numbers and you don’t think Oda will expand on that just like jack healing?
Sccabards killing Kaido? They don't have the strength to do that

Maybe he will fight the Numbers (at least thw strongest of them), maybe he will help Sanji vs Queen.
It’s not a maybe he will. Do you think the 5 numbers are just gonna disappear? It’s like the same thing with people and jack people said Jack wouldn’t get up despite me and only a few others saying he will because kaido told him to heal. Guess what? He got up. 5 numbers plot point isn’t developed? Chopper vs the numbers

Enel funnily enough has some potential connections to Vegapunk. In his cover story, those automatons he discovered were also shown to be with this old man and that old man was from the same island as Vegapunk? The one Franky went to?

Just found this too but not read it properly yet:
https://www.opfanpage.com/2018/09/19/enels-great-discovery/

You have great taste! I love Maria, Ulti and Yamato for these reasons as well as Smoothie, Galette, Boa, Robin, Nami etc. Strength, beauty and hotness, what a combination!
:finally:

I was so excited for Oda to make Momousagi canon on that note too!
I'm so glad he actually did it, I hope he actually utilises her even if it's just for one fight, but I heard she's a fanmade design along with Chaton, so not too hopeful he will do it though? Amazing of him to make them canon though! I had a Bartolomeo moment when she appeared at Reverie! (Although seeing her in Film Gold was amazing too ofc!)

:cheers::fransuper:
Thanks you have great taste too :cheers: strong and beautiful female characters are a blessing

It’s not a maybe he will. Do you think the 5 numbers are just gonna disappear? It’s like the same thing with people and jack people said Jack wouldn’t get up despite me and only a few others saying he will because kaido told him to heal. Guess what? He got up. 5 numbers plot point isn’t developed? Chopper vs the numbers
Maybe he will maybe not. I don't give a flying fuck about your Sanji fanboy agenda.

I’m still curious about choppers tactics here. He went monster form something we all know only last 3 minutes and he can’t fight anymore for hours afterwards. So... is he just going to get himself taken out super fast or did he find a solution to that

The more I look at them the more I think that WCI and Wano arcs should have happened later in the story, and that Oda should have avoided to convult things so much with Big Mom and her crew by having them come to Wano only to be used like that.

Ouch :josad:, luffy's goal is to surpass shanks and zoro's goal is to surpass mihawk and both shanks and mihawk is rivals soo?

Shanks and Mihawk is current best duo
Luffy and Zoro is New era Best duo
meanwhile Sanji???

But keep deny it :cheers:
what are you talking about?

Shanks and mihawk WERE rivals and haven’t been for years

Mihawk is not even on shanks crew.

Using your logic roger and Whitebeard big mom and kaido are best duo.

Makes zero sense.
Post automatically merged:

It must be eating people up that Queen doesnt give a fuck about Sanji and is only concerned with his Oni plotline:yearight:
when sanji fights king they will be damage controlling hard

The more I look at them the more I think that WCI and Wano arcs should have happened later in the story, and that Oda should have avoided to convult things so much with Big Mom and her crew by having them come to Wano only to be used like that.
Oda is serious when he said he wants to end the series. The problem is we had a lot of wasted chapters and pages, poorly prioritized starting from FI, in this arc it only becomes worse due to all that accumulated.

Status
Not open for further replies.