Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda should stop fake dramas regarding deaths. Waste of panels. If he wants to kill, just kill them and if not don't give fake dramas. I wish I could be his editor so that I can smack some sense into his brain.
Oda has more than enough editors, why are they even working for him I wonder :risicheck:

Well he snuck past two calamities, saved the leader of the samurai army, tanked a hit from king without even using his rs shield, and walked away with minimal damage and of course Took a W.
Yea, that was a W, to you guys.
But the thing is Momo isn't doing much.
And he's just a burden for being here in the first place.
Tama has been doing more lol.

And not to mention, Yamato is currently safe guarding Momo from the whole of Onigashima.

Also i was referencing that those are the fights setting up.

M

mckengrie

Actually, this spoiler is true but not complete. Maybe no sanji in the chapter but Korean Leaker does not have the full chapter.

Proof:

From DC-106.101 thread Q&A:

Q:근데 이런 스포 어디서 가져오는거임> 오다한테 물어보는거임?

A:내가 스포 처음 시작하고 그림 직접 스케치 하기 전일 때는 쏘스에게 이미지 다 얻어봤었음. 그땐 쏘스에게 스포 허락 안 구했거든. 근데 지금은 쏘스도 내가 스포하는 거 앎. 그래서 지금은 이미지는 몇 장만, 글 스포 위주로 줌

Q: But where are you getting these spo> Are you asking Oda?

A: When I first started Spo and before I started sketching myself, I got all the images from Source. At that time, I didn't ask Source for Spoilers' permission. But now Source knows that I'm spoiling. So now, I only have a few images and focus on text spo.

Korean Leaker saying: So now, I only have a few images and focus on text spo.

I understand from this comment that the Korean does not have the whole picture. So this spoiler uncertain.
And

p.s 구라성 연막은 없음. 상디 안 나옴 (내가 받아본 글 스포에 상디 대사가 안 보임.)
(I can't see Sanji's line in the text I've received.)

The Korean Leaker says it is not in the texts he reaches. He doesn't say it isn't in all chapter.

Friction cant be the answer. Cause in the next arc ( Thriller Bark ), Sanji was just combusting into flames all the time and he wasnt spiining.

For Kinemon and Luffy, theyre both using techniques. Whilst Sanji is just using fire anytime he wants.
diable jambe is a technique too ya know bro lol... idk but one can argue that he spun off screen?.. i reckon it depend on one's spirit to summon forth flames.. now u can't argue that zoro was riddled with injections for him to awaken ashura.. it was his fighting spirit.. the same, i reckon, goes for sanji.

I'd have liked it to be Brook and Chopper tbh. Would have made a lot of sense.
It would have made sense in a different scenario. Now with Franky, Nami and Usopp dealing with a Tobi Roppo, Brook and Chopper would be too much for a weakened Perospero.
All of them are going to have a PU during the fight.

Yea, that was a W, to you guys.
But the thing is Momo isn't doing much.
And he's just a burden for being here in the first place.
Tama has been doing more lol.

And not to mention, Yamato is currently safe guarding Momo from the whole of Onigashima.

Also i was referencing that those are the fights setting up.
Even if u call him a burden, he is the reason why the samurai are fighting, king has even stated that if momo dies the war is over.

Damn Jack, Queen, King look like Lackeys. WsW and Black Maria looks like they have the most autonomy.

I think its just perspective. Try to look at the spread as if its 3 rows of circles. I think Oda was trying to make the 6 members of the F6 the outermost circle, surrounding the top 4. Then the Calamities are the middle circle, surrounding Kaido. Followed by Kaido.

All of the F6 are relatively the same size if you look closely, it just depends on how much body Oda drew on each.

Status
Not open for further replies.