Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't think Luffy solo's big mom? While the other four take Kaido?
What I hope and what can happen are two different things. Luffy can't solo BigMom with the strength he has RIGHT NOW. I still can't see how BigMom is going to fit in this fight. Except for Law (only once), none has attacked BigMom so far and I wonder why.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
All I'm trying to tell him lol. Hes gonna break his legs from how high he's climbing that weak ass tower.

Frankly im shocked people think Oda is going to throw Luffy under the rug by the end of this arc.
You will break your legs on Zoro leaving Kaido fight to fight King:kayneshrug:

@Jailer
Lmaooooooo

Toki the mind-blowing reveal.
So that user actually thinks that Toki a character that many have theorized was alive and is the one helping the Scabbards, is going to surprise a lot of people.:suresure:

Yeah I'm pretty sure Toki is going to be the mind blowing character reveal and everyone in the world is going to be surprised, fucking One Piece reddit and their users.:milaugh:

How does Luffy’s udon training matter then?
my point was why does that matter when you're talking about peca being top tier and zoro being in the roof.

my point was that him training and beating up ppl he stands a good chance against should not be use as a reason to justify why he is on the roof... coz thats irrelevant.. but things have turned out this way nothing can be Done he is on the roof thats that ... what we are saying is that a high diff battle before hand would put credibility upon zoro infront of kaido.. kaido might see the monster swordsman he once sought infront of him making roof more suspenseful and give more depth to zoro in that fight on the roof. the fight before would give u an estimate to and idea about what he can really do against a firce opponent making things a bit better than they are now.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
So that user actually thinks that Toki a character that many have theorized was alive and is the one helping the Scabbards, is going to surprise a lot of people.:suresure:

Yeah I'm pretty sure Toki is going to be the mind blowing character reveal and everyone in the world is going to be surprised, fucking One Piece reddit and their users.:milaugh:
This type of situation is identical to "Editor cried" which turned out to be bitch ass momo saying that he's a Kozuki lmaoo.

That would be so unimpactful.

Dunno about Big Meme Oda will probably force her to Elbaf but Kaido staying alive would be weird.

He could just come back to Wano and wreck Havoc again once Luffy leaves and go to WG or shit.
There are many ways Oda can end Kaido without killing him. Of course killing him is not out of table but I don't think Oda kills Kaido when he can't even kill scabbards or Hyogoro. Oda solved the "final fight in captail" problem just by shifting onigaishima base to capital which none expected...same way he can give Kaido different ending...will see what will happen...

Watch it be some boring character that was name dropped on every other page

If not, it could be that Kuina has come to end this war, but I'm more hoping that Sonic has decided to make his debut in the OP verse

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
There are many ways Oda can end Kaido without killing him. Of course killing him is not out of table but I don't think Oda kills Kaido when he can't even kill scabbards or Hyogoro. Oda solved the "final fight in captail" problem just by shifting onigaishima base to capital which none expected...same way he can give Kaido different ending...will see what will happen...
Zoro cutting Kaido's head above the capital will be cool and it would mark the end of the tyranny.

People don't like it because it's Zoro.

if Kaido stays alive is like wtf?

Dude is a tyrant, not redeemable character.

Zoro cutting Kaido's head above the capital will be cool and it would mark the end of the tyranny.

People don't like it because it's Zoro.

if Kaido stays alive is like wtf?

Dude is a tyrant, not redeemable character.
I mean how many OP tyrants are still alive lol. He'll grt defeated and captured as per everyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.