Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
U keep crying that I said Zoro will overshadow Luffy where only thing I said is that Luffy wont overshadow more than Killer and Law.

Zoro is as much important in this fight as Luffy is.
You keep arguing two entirely different points because you aren't reading my comments lmao. READ SETH

Let me make it clear, hopefully you'll read it this time:

- Stop saying I "think" the raid will absolutely fail. I never said this. I said the raid "can" fail, which is a logical thing that CAN happen due to how Oda left the fight as a cliffhanger. It's possible. Repeat after me: I can't predict the future

- On your second point about Zoro being important to this fight, I've never thought he was anything less but important, but you are out of your mind if you don't think Oda wont give Luffy the final blow or have him be the focus of the fight by the end of it. This has be Luffys fight for over 350 chapters. This only became relevant to Zoro in Wano. Up until the 940's everyone and their mother thought Zoro would fight King. It wasn't until Enma was given to him did people start to say Zoro vs Kaido.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
You keep arguing two entirely different points because you aren't reading my comments lmao. READ SETH

Let me make it clear, hopefully you'll read it this time:

- Stop saying I "think" the raid will absolutely fail. I never said this. I said the raid "can" fail, which is a logical thing that CAN happen due to how Oda left the fight as a cliffhanger. It's possible. Repeat after me: I can't predict the future

- On your second point about Zoro being important to this fight, I've never thought he was anything less but important, but you are out of your mind if you don't think Oda wont give Luffy the final blow or have him be the focus of the fight by the end of it. This has be Luffys fight for over 350 chapters. This only became relevant to Zoro in Wano. Up until the 940's everyone and their mother thought Zoro would fight King. It wasn't until Enma was given to him did people start to say Zoro vs Kaido.
Final blow belongs to Zoro.

He will cut off Kaido's head above the capital. It can be tandem action. Luffy does some King Kong Super whatever punch but the final Hit comes from Zoro.

Luffy can't kill and Kaido can't be alive.

Lol Seth is cool, he's pretty reasonable most of the time. He just needs to step back from the "zoro>luffy" cliff where all the delusional fans already jumped.
All I'm trying to tell him lol. Hes gonna break his legs from how high he's climbing that weak ass tower.

Frankly im shocked people think Oda is going to throw Luffy under the rug by the end of this arc.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Kaido is surviving wano. CP0 will capture them and Big Mom
That would be so unimpactful.

Dunno about Big Meme Oda will probably force her to Elbaf but Kaido staying alive would be weird.

He could just come back to Wano and wreck Havoc again once Luffy leaves and go to WG or shit.

Final blow belongs to Zoro.

He will cut off Kaido's head above the capital. It can be tandem action. Luffy does some King Kong Super whatever punch but the final Hit comes from Zoro.

Luffy can't kill and Kaido can't be alive.

Made up, fan created garbage. Zoro already achieved the Ryuuma parallel against another Western Dragon in Punk Hazard, but apparently you all forget this. Him cutting Kaido's head off is a blown out of proportion theory based on nothing but fan headcanon on what they want Zoro to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.