Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not luffys first fight is it. In his first fight he got bitchslapped in one hit
Stop dissing my boy Luffy. Kaido has been retconned since their first fight. He is a screaming bitch now.
While I prefer a Luffy vs Big Mom, I think Luffy will defeat Kaido with Zoro's help. I'm not sure of what will happen with Big Mom.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I mean how many OP tyrants are still alive lol. He'll grt defeated and captured as per everyone else.
Okay but who will capture him?

Jobbers from CP0? or Drake?

Admiral needs to show up at least if this "capturing" is bound to happen.

But it's like whatever.

What will that do? They captured him many times and the dude just run away like it's nothing.

No Impel Down guard or mechanism will hold him off.

That would be so unimpactful.

Dunno about Big Meme Oda will probably force her to Elbaf but Kaido staying alive would be weird.

He could just come back to Wano and wreck Havoc again once Luffy leaves and go to WG or shit.
It wouldn't be weird when Oda himself said that it's a worse punishment than death for villains watch lose everything they worked for, have their dreams crushed.

Oda wont fulfill Kaido's wish of dying that's too easy for him. First he will watch lose everything after his defeat. Everything he worked hard for decades will be gone, he will be humiliated with BM in front of the entire world for losing it all.

Zoro cutting Kaido's head above the capital will be cool and it would mark the end of the tyranny.

People don't like it because it's Zoro.

if Kaido stays alive is like wtf?

Dude is a tyrant, not redeemable character.
Tell me who is more villainous? Kaido or Doflamingo or Crocodile?

More than being reedemable or not, Zoro made a statement and he hardly misses when he does. Furthermore why portraying all this stuff regarding the wish to die from Kaido had it been purely a fake, independently from its true lateral significance. Oda is a genius guys, you gotta try to enter his mind. Kaido will most likely die.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
It wouldn't be weird when Oda himself said that it's a worse punishment than death for villains watch lose everything they worked for, have their dreams crushed.

Oda wont fulfill Kaido's wish of dying that's too easy for him. First he will watch lose everything after his defeat. Everything he worked hard for decades will be gone, he will be humiliated with BM in front of the entire world for losing it all.
The thing is.

Defeat is not a big deal for Kaido. He lost many times. He was captured many times.

Zoro cutting Kaido's head above the capital will be cool and it would mark the end of the tyranny.

People don't like it because it's Zoro.

if Kaido stays alive is like wtf?

Dude is a tyrant, not redeemable character.
Same argument can be made about Doflamingo, Law had a lot of weight on why he should have been the one to kill doffy, there were many arguments that that would happen. Guess what...

Thing is.
Robin had her chapter, and Brook is with her, so how many chapters until the "brook" chapter and we conclude the BM fight?
Nami is with usopp, they gonna have their chapters so far apart from each other on their fight?
Hm....seems weird. But let's see how it goes.
I estimated them at 1 named chapter then something else. So on and so forth.

Like Devil Child --> Hyogoro --> Raccoon Chopper --> Something else --> Navigator Nami so on
I could be wrong. But we could be looking at 16-18 chapters total then looping back to Luffy stuff.

Not falling for anything here. It's just truth.

Kaido won't be sad and depressed because they beat him in a fight and he was captured. It already happened to him. His story should end in Wano.
Yes he will be depressed because he aint going to get his wish fulfilled neither by dying in a great war and his plans will be set to negative for his age of mayham.

We know zero details how he even got out. He's not only about to lose himself but his entire army.

Status
Not open for further replies.