Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy won't overshadow anyone on the roof but Killer and Law maybe.

Tell me. You seriosuly expect Luffy after getting one shotted by Kaido, then losing his haki mid fight to fucking solo Kaido or Big Mom >
Why would you think Luffy needs to solo Big Mom or Kaido to overshadow Kid and Zoro? That is incredibly narrow-minded.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Reading comprehension. You lack it.

See, here's the difference between you and me. I've only ever said the raid CAN fail, not WILL fail. So stop putting garbage thoughts into your head about me. You and myriad of other users here talk like you are prophets who 100% believe Zoro is the messiah God Oda sent you to overshadow Luffy.

Its like talking to a doom cultist waiting for the rapture. Even though Luffy is the main character, you expect your pagan god to deliver zoro to overshadow Luffy and save you.

"Zoro will overshadow Luffy this arc"

"TURN THE CLOCK BACK ITS ACTUALLY NEXT ARC"
You damn clown.

Luffy ain't shit solo on the roof.

He won't beat Big Mom or Kaido alone. It will be a team effort.

Meanwhile you think that Zoro leaves this fight to fight King whereas Killer and Law stay on the roof because why not.

Why would Zoro suddenly go from fighting Kaido and Big Mom on the roof to suddenly fighting King, some people are acting like Zoro is going to leave the roof so he can fight King.

Zoro: "Hey sorry guys but I have to leave, I need to go fight King right now."

Luffy: "No problem, see you later Zoro."

Kaido: "Worororo try to take it easy on him."
Easy King and Queen go to the roof

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Why would Zoro suddenly go from fighting Kaido and Big Mom on the roof to suddenly fighting King, some people are acting like Zoro is going to leave the roof so he can fight King.

Zoro: "Hey sorry guys but I have to leave, I need to go fight King right now."

Luffy: "No problem, see you later Zoro."

Kaido: "Worororo try to take it easy on him."
Lol that last line made me laugh.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
He will beat when he has haki so no problem...:kayneshrug:
imagine believing that Zoro would kill Kaido in Luffy's first direct fight against Kaido, the yonko....:gokulaugh:
and why do you act like G4 is the Luffy ultimate powerup and it remains like that....trashing Luffy won't do any good to you...:whitepress:
imagine than luffy need g4 to fight agaisnt ulti, cracker and doffi while chopper, nami and usop can do it

Status
Not open for further replies.