Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Laugh as loud as you can clown.

Luffy is not capable of defeating one Yonko alone let alone two.

Without novas on the roof he would be dead meat by now.
Whatever you are saying here still does not constitute the pure fact that Luffy, the main character, isn't going to get overshadowed by his own subordinate in fighting a Yonko Captain.

That's why I'm laughing you fucking maniac. Keep deluding yourself into thinking your fairytale is going to play out how you think.

You'll only get disappointed for the 100 thousandth time again seth

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Whatever you are saying here still does not constitute the pure fact that Luffy, the main character, is going to get overshadowed by his own subordinate in fighting a Yonko Captain.

And that's that's I'm laughing you fucking maniac. Keep deluding yourself into thinking your fairytale is going to play out how you think.

You'll only get disappointed for the 100 thousandth time again seth
You are pushing ur fucking fairy tail damn clown.

U think roof will fail and fucking Zoro will go fight king and rest of the novas like Killer and Law will go to fight Yonko again.

Luffy is trash. He is not even close to Admiral level.

Look i told u that doesn't matter... what matters is the essence of luffy's fire, kinemon's fire, zoro's fire and sanji's fire is their spirit... zoro's fire is the dragon blaze move that set one on blue flames btw.. there is no evidence that the drug has anything to do with it.
That was some random shit Zoro has only done once. Luffy's red hawk is confirmed to be to due to G2 + hardening effect. And Kinemon has this secret technique.

Fire is something Sanji uses all the time and at this point shouldnt be seen as only a tecnhique. His entire combusts into flames.

The evidence is there as Sanji says that fire is due to his anger. And the drug is what gave him emotions.

Status
Not open for further replies.