Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like how there has been kills last night and the night before that which is making me worried about an sk.

I want uwu to claim his ability and Salah's claim was confusing.
I'm the strongest man in the world

No one can kill me, I cannot be stopped and I can role crush half the game.

Lol Salah hasn't done anything despite this role having like 15 abilities.

I'm the strongest man in the world

No one can kill me, I cannot be stopped and I can role crush half the game.

Lol Salah hasn't done anything despite this role having like 15 abilities.
This looks misleading. You said Salah has 15 abilities and yet hasn't used any of the other abilities. What are the other 14 abilities you have?

Juliet is absolutely lying, although I don’t know why. I don’t have any abilities, let alone one so specific like role crushing the people adjacent to you or whatever the hell. Once again, nobody wants to discuss the likelihood of Final not being town, and once again, town will probably lose at the last moment because they continue following his lead for reasons completely unknown. Maybe someday, one of you can explain to me why any self-respecting townie would give him a pass every single game, usually to their detriment.
A pass for what? They don't read me as scum. It's that simple and not controversial.

Why would Town lynch an alleged Townie in such a controversial moment of the game? This pass thing being mentioned over and over is getting annoying other than sterile. Town refuse to lynch me D1, let alone D5.

If I had to judge my own performance in this game, I would say I didn't fare that bad. It's... a start.

Following my lead? I would feel flattered if they did, but I don't really think that's the case occurring here.

My town play is usually not astoninishingly good, conversely, but at least I didn't act as impulsively as in other games this time and made sure to read the game and contribute the way I could.

Some townies instead were almost completely inactive.

Let's see what you will flip.

This looks misleading. You said Salah has 15 abilities and yet hasn't used any of the other abilities. What are the other 14 abilities you have?
Whitebeard should definitely be in the game. Imagine how pitiful this game would be without Shirohige.

I would not fuss on it too hard.

It's still in between Tris/Marimo honestly.

I'll head to sleep soon enough

Mind these points:

- Jew somehow survived a kill-shot from Fuji unless Fuji lied to us (extremely low offchance)
- Tris's Cop claim is particularly easy to fake and carry on
- Whitebeard is allegedly in the game (UwU)
- Marimo's roleblocking claim seems ok, but his supposed character name is very unnecessary to the game IIRC

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Since Marimo and FinalBeta have both been vouching for Uwu's WhiteBeard claim I am town reading Marimo and FinalBeta.
So is believing someone’s claim all it takes for you to think a person is town? Doesn’t feel like sound judgment to me, especially since Final has been wrong on almost every single person he’s sussed throughout the game...
Post automatically merged:

You also seem to be skeptical of Uwu, and Final has now accused them and Rhea of being scum after one claimed WB and the other flipped town. Are you sure this is the guy you wanna side with?

So is believing someone’s claim all it takes for you to think a person is town? Doesn’t feel like sound judgment to me, especially since Final has been wrong on almost every single person he’s sussed throughout the game...
Post automatically merged:

You also seem to be skeptical of Uwu, and Final has now accused them and Rhea of being scum after one claimed WB and the other flipped town. Are you sure this is the guy you wanna side with?
Finalbeta suspected uwu earlier and later he realized uwu subbed in for Salah and says WhiteBeard should be in the game and Marimo is also saying that too even though I don't do flavor claim solving and instead I just focus on abilities and night actions. Right now I have been trusting Finalbeta and Marimo's read on uwu and hope they are right on uwu being town.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Finalbeta suspected uwu earlier and later he realized uwu subbed in for Salah and says WhiteBeard should be in the game and Marimo is also saying that too even though I don't do flavor claim solving and instead I just focus on abilities and night actions. Right now I have been trusting Finalbeta and Marimo's read on uwu and hope they are right on uwu being town.
I believe Marimo is town, but Final’s reads are totally immaterial to me because he’s consistently wrong on them. Just because his processing of elimination might have hit the right target for once doesn’t matter to me, I’m not so willing to give him a pass after he’s done nothing helpful all game.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
Salah's claim is not clear for me and I still don't know much about him. I am also not liking how Tris is alive since she is an invest and mafia would want to kill her fast. I also didn't like how she invested Typo on night 3 instead of Jew. I'm scum reading Jew because of my info and since FinalBeta is after Jew then this is making me lean town on FinalBeta.
I legit explained how I survived until now. Read my posts pls. I invested Typo because everyone was sure that Jew was scum. So I went with Typo.

I only had a 2-shot protection which I have been using to protect myself after I revealed that I’m the cop. It would be nice if you could refill that ability if no one needs a refill more than me ofc. Like this I could confirm you and I won’t waste an invest on you. But before you do that, let’s wait and see if someone needs a refill more than me.
You said you didn't use an action on night 1 because Natalija targeted you which made you abstained, on night 2 you invested Marimo, Night 3 you invested Typo and when did you use the 2-shot protection?

Yuelyn

I see. Tris eventually conveniently affirmed to be crushed last phase. I wonder what she will spill today. Cop is so friggin' easy to fake as a claim if one's scum and we already had Lind with that role typology.
What are you talking about? I wasn't rced smh.

Yuelyn

You said you didn't use an action on night 1 because Natalija targeted you which made you abstained, on night 2 you invested Marimo, Night 3 you invested Typo and when did you use the 2-shot protection?
Yeah, but if you don't believe that Nat used her ability on me then read back. I was the only sus in her eyes. I wasn't surprised to find out that she used it on me.

N3 and N4. I obviously used it after I've revealed that I can invest. Thus I was asking for a refill since I used the last shot yesterday.

Yeah, but if you don't believe that Nat used her ability on me then read back. I was the only sus in her eyes. I wasn't surprised to find out that she used it on me.

N3 and N4. I obviously used it after I've revealed that I can invest. Thus I was asking for a refill since I used the last shot yesterday.
How were you able to invest Typo and protect yourself on night 3? I don't remember on what day you claimed and was this on the day when Fuji got lynched? Who was it who asked you to claim and whoever it was who asked you to claim why did the player want you to claim?

Status
Not open for further replies.