Status
Not open for further replies.
Jew voting me out is no surprise. I presume he kept me alive for the reason to push me next which would have fit the overall demeanor of the previous phases.

Squardo... the game can dispense with this kind of characters. I highly doubt it's in the game.

Then again I say let's strike him down first, then we figure the last scum assuming there's another.

This game started way too earlier for me and I thought it would start in 24 hours as in tomorrow.

Alright guys, I stole Jew's ability and his ability is he can rolecrush the 4 players adjacent to him in the player list during the night. Jew is not a vanilla town and he can't be vanilla town because this is a role madness game and players are supposed to have abilities in a role madness game.

Vote Lynch Jew D. Boy

Salah's claim is not clear for me and I still don't know much about him. I am also not liking how Tris is alive since she is an invest and mafia would want to kill her fast. I also didn't like how she invested Typo on night 3 instead of Jew. I'm scum reading Jew because of my info and since FinalBeta is after Jew then this is making me lean town on FinalBeta.

Who do you think is last scum between beta/ tris
The fact I did think that Rhea was alive and posted it in the game thread right before Drago admitted a mistake and changed the flip 2 minutes later showing her dead confirms me as Town lol.

How could I be scum if I thought Rhea was alive.

This game started way too earlier for me and I thought it would start in 24 hours as in tomorrow.

Alright guys, I stole Jew's ability and his ability is he can rolecrush the 4 players adjacent to him in the player list during the night. Jew is not a vanilla town and he can't be vanilla town because this is a role madness game and players are supposed to have abilities in a role madness game.

Vote Lynch Jew D. Boy
Interesting.

I don't think you are bussing him, this would be such 10D chess.

I think me/you/Salah might be the town core right now.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Salah's claim is not clear for me and I still don't know much about him. I am also not liking how Tris is alive since she is an invest and mafia would want to kill her fast. I also didn't like how she invested Typo on night 3 instead of Jew. I'm scum reading Jew because of my info and since FinalBeta is after Jew then this is making me lean town on FinalBeta.
Sarah claimed WB. Don't think he's lying considering no one CC's and WB is such an important character in Marineford.

I can't see it being used as a strong fake claim.

I think if there's one scum left we should look in the Tris/Marimo pot.

I also have some bad news I did not mention about my ability. I am only able to store 2 abilities at a time which means I will not be able to steal another ability tonight and instead I will have to use up one of those rolecrush abilities I stole from Blother or Jew. I don't want to target town with a roelcrush but I also won't be able steal another ability tonight without having to use up an ability I stole.

Blocked Flower cus of the way she was playing last phase. That's it lol
Post automatically merged:

Would then
I see. Tris eventually conveniently affirmed to be crushed last phase. I wonder what she will spill today. Cop is so friggin' easy to fake as a claim if one's scum and we already had Lind with that role typology.

If you rolecrush a mafia, will they still be able to perform a fraction kill? @Juliet
Roleblock stops a faction kill and I'm not sure if rolecrush also stops a kill since rolecrush mainly prevents a player from using an ability and a faction kill is not an ability and so my guess would be a rolecrush would not stop a faction kill since it is not an ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.