Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway, going to study now.

I probably won‘t be around much more this DP, so I‘m down to end it early today, too.

Just count this as my end day vote if you decide to do so.

So I just read Lindletaylor's ability and his ability is he will gain a private chat and can communicate with a player the following cycle if they accept the invitation and if anyone refuses Lindletaylor will learn the player's alignment. Seraphoenix is pretty much claiming the same ability which looks like a fake claim. I also didn't like how Tris investigated Typo last night when he claimed to be Ace and she should have investigated Jew instead and that was a waste.

Vote Lynch Seraphoenix

Rhea

Cattitude
We know WB‘s commanders are in the game.

Rhea: Marco.
Jozu was a fake claim.
Larry: Vista.
Tris: Izo.
Juliet: Blamenco.
JDB: Squardo would also fit the bill as WB‘s son.

Others:

Flower: Iva.
Sera: Buggy (???).
Beta: Jinbe.

I don‘t think only commanders are fake claims. So one of Buggy and Jinbe are fake.

And the other among the commanders.
Blamenco and Squardo? Really?

If Croc is in the game and on the Town side so that's mean Iva, Buggy, Jinbei will have a chance 50% are in this game and with Town too.

While Boa is Shicibukai, why there is no Mihawk, Moria or Doffy?

Wait.... what if the scum team is Mihawk, Doffy and Moria lmao 😂😂
There are several possibilities.
Who do you plan to lynch?
I think I would like to go for Jew. He appears to be the most substantial bet for a Mafia flip based off Fuji's informations, which are quite more likely to hold truth than not.

Blamenco or Squardo and Buggy or Jinbei to confirm if this characters is on the game.
@Finalbeta what have you been doing during this game with Jinbei?

@Seraphoenix Could you tell me, what have you been doing during this game with Buggy?

@Marimo_420 @Tris thought about Blamenco and Squardo?
Protected Fujishiro on N1 and N2, however on the very N2 host noticed me that I had been rolecrushed for 2 cycles right before the day would start so I imagine my protection went probably lost that night.

Blamenco or Squardo and Buggy or Jinbei to confirm if this characters is on the game.
@Finalbeta what have you been doing during this game with Jinbei?

@Seraphoenix Could you tell me, what have you been doing during this game with Buggy?

@Marimo_420 @Tris thought about Blamenco and Squardo?
What is this supposed to mean? Does this mean Blamenco being in the game Squardo can't be in the game and Buggy being in the game means Jinbei can't be in the game or vice versa?

Rhea

Cattitude
What is this supposed to mean? Does this mean Blamenco being in the game Squardo can't be in the game and Buggy being in the game means Jinbei can't be in the game or vice versa?
Imo both Blamenco and Squardo cant be in the game, Squardo and Blamenco are not as flashy as Vista, Izo and Marco. And because it's not too flashy, Scum can easily claim it and won't clash with flashy characters. Please correct me if I wrong if there was a discussion about this before and I missed it.

So far, we've got Lanji with Croc and he's Town. So, whoever the character who comes from Impel Down with Luffy is Town.
As for Buggy, I just wanted to make sure that Sera actually claimed it and sided with Town.

If Sera flip scum and he is not Buggy, we can look for Jinbei or Iva.

I felt disappointed and wrong after seeing the character claim list from Flowa, because I thought the Admirals were in the game :few:

So far I have read a little about Light is Sengoku and it could be that he is Indie. If sengoku is Indie then it is likely that the scum team is the Shicibukai who sided with the Marines (except Boa who wanted to protect Luffy).

Imo both Blamenco and Squardo cant be in the game, Squardo and Blamenco are not as flashy as Vista, Izo and Marco. And because it's not too flashy, Scum can easily claim it and won't clash with flashy characters. Please correct me if I wrong if there was a discussion about this before and I missed it.

So far, we've got Lanji with Croc and he's Town. So, whoever the character who comes from Impel Down with Luffy is Town.
As for Buggy, I just wanted to make sure that Sera actually claimed it and sided with Town.

Not flashy as in minor characters? I don't do flavor solving because I have seen so many town players with minor characters get mislynched for it. Normally I focus on the abilities and night actions.

I felt disappointed and wrong after seeing the character claim list from Flowa, because I thought the Admirals were in the game :few:

So far I have read a little about Light is Sengoku and it could be that he is Indie. If sengoku is Indie then it is likely that the scum team is the Shicibukai who sided with the Marines (except Boa who wanted to protect Luffy).
The former was the argument I had highlighted at the very game beginning.

It may hold some sense depending on the mind of the hosts however. How likely it is that less visible characters make the scene and aren't set aside as mere fake claims, specifically.

By the way I'm not convinced by your general take. Seems somewhat like you are protecting Jew here.

I would like to lynch him today, but will Sera be the lynch I don't see why he can't come next nevertheless.

Like you say here:

I can spot an inconsistency, by following this we should still lynch Squardo or Blamenco first, independently from whether or not Sera is truly actually Buggy as things at least currently stand. Since we still don't know who exactly he will flip right now.

But going after Jinbe or Iva looks like a scum attempt to win the game. It's basically me and "Flower".

Status
Not open for further replies.