Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me see if I understand this - you want me to vote for Tris, and if she flips scum as a result, I’m also gonna be killed? I feel like we skipped quite a few important steps on the way from A to B there, that’s not much of an incentive...if y’all wanna kill me, just do it, I can find other uses for the remaining time between now and the end of the game. Don’t toy around with me like this, though.
Why are you scared?

Is that what you took from what I said? I don’t give a shit about voting, but I don’t care for the parameters of the deal because any rational townie would like an explanation why they’d be killed for voting scum.
It‘s narrowed down to Sera, you and Tris.

One of you is definitely scum. Perhaps even 2. So by voting the one who has a chance of flipping commander if Town, Salah can kill off one of you remaining suspects.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
It‘s narrowed down to Sera, you and Tris.

One of you is definitely scum. Perhaps even 2. So by voting the one who has a chance of flipping commander if Town, Salah can kill off one of you remaining suspects.
And if we both vote for her, then what? You’re asking me to just leave my fate up to Salah’s coin flip? You see why this still sounds like a setup, and if that’s how you’re gonna play this, I’d rather you kill me straight away because I’m not interested in entertaining this bullshit if the outcome is the same.

@Salah WG we are lynching Tris today.

Since she is a commander, if she is Town, you will kill Sera who is going to vote for her. If she is scum, you will kill JDB who will also vote for her.

@Seraphoenix @Jew D. Boy vote for Tris.
I have many restrictions in my role but that plan was for last DP
With current numbers, i advice against it

I can't reveal how my ability exactly works due to being "sick"beard but let's just say that i might end up role-crushing almost all players with my gura gura no mi regardless of faction

Only Lynch Tris if you're certain they are Scum, don't risk it
We are few in numbers now, a miss lynch & two more deaths & we might lose

And if we both vote for her, then what? You’re asking me to just leave my fate up to Salah’s coin flip? You see why this still sounds like a setup, and if that’s how you’re gonna play this, I’d rather you kill me straight away because I’m not interested in entertaining this bullshit if the outcome is the same.
That‘s all I needed to hear.

Setup? Don‘t make me laugh. You just needed an excuse for not voting her.

This means Tris likely is a commander and Sera your buddy.

Unvote.

Vote Lynch Sera.

I have many restrictions in my role but that plan was for last DP
With current numbers, i advice against it

I can't reveal how my ability exactly works due to being "sick"beard but let's just say that i might end up role-crushing almost all players with my gura gura no mi regardless of faction

Only Lynch Tris if you're certain they are Scum, don't risk it
We are few in numbers now, a miss lynch & two more deaths & we might lose
Yeah. We go for Sera as planned.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
That‘s all I needed to hear.

Setup? Don‘t make me laugh. You just needed an excuse for not voting her.

This means Tris likely is a commander and Sera your buddy.

Unvote.

Vote Lynch Sera.
No, I needed an explanation, and the one you gave wasn’t good enough. I have barely interacted with either of them for most of the game, so I don’t have any attachment, but I just don’t like that offer and I don’t think it indicates anything but recklessness on your part. I’ll vote when I’m ready, regardless of the implied consequences.

No, I needed an explanation, and the one you gave wasn’t good enough. I have barely interacted with either of them for most of the game, so I don’t have any attachment, but I just don’t like that offer and I don’t think it indicates anything but recklessness on your part. I’ll vote when I’m ready, regardless of the implied consequences.
So what do you think about Sera just calling you Town like that? Doesn‘t look like TMI to you?

If it’s between JDB and Tris I want Tris to stay so she can investigate you.
Look here...

Nat could investigate...
Lind could investigate...

Apparently you can confirm a Town, even.

And then you say Tris is also a cop?

One of those invest claims has to be fake and Tris is scum if you aren‘t.

Look here...

Nat could investigate...

And yeah, Juliet can invest, too.

But yeah, you don‘t listen to reason anyway, so why do I even bother at this point.
Yes she is scum because she said if I flip town she will investigate you. Yesterday you asked her to investigate me. Now suddenly she isn’t a cop. As soon as she said she would investigate you. That’s why I don’t buy what you’re selling. It looks like you’re scared to be investigated.

tag Dragomir so you can see how badly you tunnelled ( if you’re town)

Yes she is scum because she said if I flip town she will investigate you. Yesterday you asked her to investigate me. Now suddenly she isn’t a cop. As soon as she said she would investigate you. That’s why I don’t buy what you’re selling. It looks like you’re scared to be investigated.

tag Dragomir so you can see how badly you tunnelled ( if you’re town)
You‘re a lost cause...

@Salah WG we are lynching Tris today.

Since she is a commander, if she is Town, you will kill Sera who is going to vote for her. If she is scum, you will kill JDB who will also vote for her.

@Seraphoenix @Jew D. Boy vote for Tris.
I can't tell between the flavor claims which one is fake and I'm only able to judge by abilities.

Look here...

Nat could investigate...

Natalija was an invest and my ability is also sort of like an invest and now I start to wonder if Tris is also an invest . I have not check Lindltaylor, Luthon, and Typo's abilities yet and I see here that you are also saying Lindltaylor is an invest.

I can't tell between the flavor claims which one is fake and I'm only able to judge by abilities.

Natalija was an invest and my ability is also sort of like an invest and now I start to wonder if Tris is also an invest . I have not check Lindltaylor, Luthon, and Typo's abilities yet and I see here that you are also saying Lindltaylor is an invest.
Nat and Lind were conditional.

Lind if you refuse the chat.
Nat if you still performed actions.

They both could check alignments.

Tris claims she can do that, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.