Status
Not open for further replies.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Roleblock stops a faction kill and I'm not sure if rolecrush also stops a kill since rolecrush mainly prevents a player from using an ability and a faction kill is not an ability and so my guess would be a rolecrush would not stop a faction kill since it is not an ability.
Let's both go for one person. I can rb, you rolecrush.

Tris?

If no kills occur, we lynch tris tomorrow, if a kill happens, beta.
Post automatically merged:

VOTE LYNCH JEW D. BOY @Dragomir

The fact I did think that Rhea was alive and posted it in the game thread right before Drago admitted a mistake and changed the flip 2 minutes later showing her dead confirms me as Town lol.

How could I be scum if I thought Rhea was alive.
@Marimo_420 move on Marimo I'm not scum lol.

By the way did Tris claim Izo? Who did that? I forgot.

Izo as Cop doesn't make that much sense that's why I'm asking.

Let's both go for one person. I can rb, you rolecrush.

Tris?

If no kills occur, we lynch tris tomorrow, if a kill happens, beta.
I'll let you roleblock Tris. I still haven't decided on who I will rolecrush or if I even want to use a rolecrush. I don't think my rolecrush will even matter since next day it looks like it will still be lylo or mylo.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
@Marimo_420 move on Marimo I'm not scum lol.

By the way did Tris claim Izo? Who did that? I forgot.

Izo as Cop doesn't make that much sense that's why I'm asking.
Izo got a pistol? 🔫

But nah too many invest roles tbh.

I'll let you roleblock Tris. I still haven't decided on who I will rolecrush or if I even want to use a rolecrush. I don't think my rolecrush will even matter since next day it looks like it will still be lylo or mylo.
Aryt.

I don't like how there has been kills last night and the night before that which is making me worried about an sk.

I want uwu to claim his ability and Salah's claim was confusing.

Blother was Kizaru from Fuji's info and that is mafia. Luthon said Light was scum and I'm guessing he is also mafia. Maybe it looks like this.

3 mafia:
Blother
Light
Jew or Tris?

2 3rd parties:
Fuji
Jew or Tris?

Blother was Kizaru from Fuji's info and that is mafia. Luthon said Light was scum and I'm guessing he is also mafia. Maybe it looks like this.

3 mafia:
Blother
Light
Jew or Tris?

2 3rd parties:
Fuji
Jew or Tris?
I think Jew is probably the last remnant of the SKs yeah.

One between Tris and Marimo for final Mafia, I don't think it's you. If so you deserve to win the game lol.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Juliet is absolutely lying, although I don’t know why. I don’t have any abilities, let alone one so specific like role crushing the people adjacent to you or whatever the hell. Once again, nobody wants to discuss the likelihood of Final not being town, and once again, town will probably lose at the last moment because they continue following his lead for reasons completely unknown. Maybe someday, one of you can explain to me why any self-respecting townie would give him a pass every single game, usually to their detriment.

Juliet is absolutely lying, although I don’t know why. I don’t have any abilities, let alone one so specific like role crushing the people adjacent to you or whatever the hell. Once again, nobody wants to discuss the likelihood of Final not being town, and once again, town will probably lose at the last moment because they continue following his lead for reasons completely unknown. Maybe someday, one of you can explain to me why any self-respecting townie would give him a pass every single game, usually to their detriment.
Then whose ability did I steal last night? No one here claimed they lost a rolecrush ability.

I will have to admit, my role does look like mislynch bait and if I did visit town then the players would probably suspect me for being scum. I can't believe I actually visited scum with my ability.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Then whose ability did I steal last night? No one here claimed they lost a rolecrush ability.
We haven’t heard from Tris or Salah/Uwu, but y’all just love those impossible questions...how the hell should I know what happened to your results when Drago has been a ghost in my PM? I could have easily been swapped with anyone else, and if they’re scum, why the hell would they speak up now? Setting me up is an obvious choice because of my role and the fact that everyone has been sussing me all game, almost as obvious as letting someone survive until the end because they either are scum or are very useful to them :kayneshrug:
Post automatically merged:

As a matter of fact, does anyone remember WHY I was suddenly cast as scum? Did anyone provide an actual reason or proof, or did they just turn their brains off the second Final mentioned me on D2 with absolutely no foundation? Again, I ask y’all this - what has Final done to guarantee his allegiance is pure? I’ve caught enough undue scrutiny this round, can we please answer this question before it’s over?

Status
Not open for further replies.