Status
Not open for further replies.
How were you able to invest Typo and protect yourself on night 3? I don't remember on what day you claimed and was this on the day when Fuji got lynched? Who was it who asked you to claim and whoever it was who asked you to claim why did the player want you to claim?
Nevermind this. I just read back and see it was the same day Fuji got lynched and I see it was Flower who asked.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
How were you able to invest Typo and protect yourself on night 3? I don't remember on what day you claimed and was this on the day when Fuji got lynched? Who was it who asked you to claim and whoever it was who asked you to claim why did the player want you to claim?
We are not restricted to use just one ability. I even asked the host. I claimed on D3. Fuji voted Marimo and I said that Marimo was town, so he should not vote him.

No one asked me to claim my actions. I just thought that it was going to be helpful. I didn't claim my char until yesterday, because Fuji was against it. Flowa asked me to claim though.

you stole my ability, I just got notified.

it's called Heaven & Earth
Your ability is rolecrushing the 4 players adjacent to you in the player list during the night?

Okay....so the reason why I'm still alive is because mafia has been redirecting me since I did not target you and I targeted Jew. I'll be going to bed soon and I'm still iffy on Jew's vanilla town claim.

@Tris Who did you invest last night and why did you invest this player last night?

@Finalbeta What kind of protect ability do you have? You said protect and is there more to your ability or is it just protect your target?

Usopp had a protect ability and since there has been multiple kills at night I start to wonder if we have multiple protects because of this.

Yuelyn

@Tris Who did you invest last night and why did you invest this player last night?
Flowa/Kvothe

Told you guys that I'm gonna invest her if Sera flips town. Which did happen.

I also feel like I'm being set up rn. :catsweat:

I believe Marimo is town, but Final’s reads are totally immaterial to me because he’s consistently wrong on them. Just because his processing of elimination might have hit the right target for once doesn’t matter to me, I’m not so willing to give him a pass after he’s done nothing helpful all game.
No I didn't get things wrong.
Name one player I did vote that turned out to be Town. It only occurred with Usopp but his gameplay was really controversial.

Attempting to theorize about possible teams getting it wrong =/= Do detrimental actions like voting or using abilities the wrong way.

Unless you think throwing it some theories can kill Town.

Doing the former is part of the problem solving, it doesn't necessarily have to be correct, it's objective/purpose is providing insight by trying to pin down case scenarios. I even admitted myself that some were contrived, but nevertheless it was the way I try to solve problems, by throwing in as many mechanically possible scenarios, this doesn't equate taking things wrong.

I was one of the few players that didn't go after Sera and wanted you lynched as a matter of fact.

Yuelyn

What should I share?

Did you forget I'm still rolecrushed? :quest:

Are you scum this game Tris?
Seriously?

Maybe share all your actions? Because you shared nothing this entire game except being crushed and supposedly protecting Fuji. I don't see how you can put yourself as town core.

Flowa/Kvothe

Told you guys that I'm gonna invest her if Sera flips town. Which did happen.

I also feel like I'm being set up rn. :catsweat:
Well this isn't too much like a set up if you had already programmed to invest the people you would kill.

We will see however Tris.

Juliet is being very consistent. The other possible scum could be Marimo. Eventually we will do mass claiming tomorrow.

Yuelyn

Well this isn't too much like a set up if you had already programmed to invest the people you would kill.

We will see however Tris.

Juliet is being very consistent. The other possible scum could be Marimo. Eventually we will do mass claiming tomorrow.
Then Marimo would be already dead. Just check the convos from yesterday. It was obvious that I was gonna invest Flowa. Sera told me to. I was also sussing Flowa. I openly said that I'm gonna invest her if Sera flips town. It was hella easy to set me up like this.

Juliet is definitely town. I have been saying this since Blother got lynched.

Why Marimo? If he is scum, how did I get inno on him?

Then Marimo would be already dead. Just check the convos from yesterday. It was obvious that I was gonna invest Flowa. Sera told me to. I was also sussing Flowa. I openly said that I'm gonna invest her if Sera flips town. It was hella easy to set me up like this.

Juliet is definitely town. I have been saying this since Blother got lynched.

Why Marimo? If he is scum, how did I get inno on him?
Eventually Jew is the last scum. We will see...

I share my kettle of doubt around that but because we have 18 Players. 5 scums would hold more sense.

Yuelyn

Eventually Jew is the last scum. We will see...

I share my kettle of doubt around that but because we have 18 Players. 5 scums would hold more sense.
Jew is pretty much confirmed at this point.

Mafia: Akainu (??), Aokiji (??), Kizaru (Blother)
Indie: Blackbeard (Fuji), Sengoku (Light)

Jew is either Akainu or Aokiji. There should be one more scum then. Or did I get something wrong?

Jew is pretty much confirmed at this point.

Mafia: Akainu (??), Aokiji (??), Kizaru (Blother)
Indie: Blackbeard (Fuji), Sengoku (Light)

Jew is either Akainu or Aokiji. There should be one more scum then. Or did I get something wrong?
This is what makes the most sense to me as I was saying.

Oh by the way Marimo could be the God Father now that I think about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.