Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way it feels like we are the only guys on here, that actually think that Zoan awakening is an entirely new form lol. Jailor beasts were cannon fire and bullet proof, very huge, with black claws/fingers and no sign of human features other than stature and their waist and people still calling it "hybrid with high resilience and regen".
Awakened Kaido will be a wake up call for many fans I think.
Yeah I think it tooo that awakenend gain a third form, have the same though about the jailor beasts from impel down+Monsterpoint Chopper. In that case I can see Kaido+Calamity having a awakenend third form.^^

And what's great is, that Oden takes everything into another perspective. We will pretty much see a top tier swordsman perform. His haki game and the visuals for it. We will have a direct comparison to Zoro, who aspires to get to that level, and therefore later on know how Oden compares to Mihawk and Shanks aswell and we will know how End of Wano Luffy compares to all that.
Add awakened Big Mom and I don't know what else you could ask for.... This will beome the powerlevel heaven, with insanely cool visuals.
I was so sad that I though we never see Oden truue power, but now as you say we taking a another perspective where we see Oden true power. Oda skip/rush in chaptter 970 Kaido vs Oden, the fight was far away from beeing over, so he decide to use the old hag to end the fight faster. I think if both Oden and Kaido fought all out, not just Udon but whole wano would get take damaged by this insane battle. Oden will show how it look like if a top tier swordmen fight all out.^^

So Toki can go back to the void century?
No, cause she didnt send herself in that. Like i said, i assume she needs to connect to spots in the time, where she needs to be at the exact points to connect them and transfer something between them. So no, she cant get back.[/QUOTE]
What huh? I have understood nothing you just said

arentou basically saying she can only do this to other people? This very specific convenient power just only happens to work on other people too?

People are stupid??? Of course is no the real Oden, is some kind of power that could be just a simple transformation ability, a ink clone or even a message that he has send to the scabbards of the future with Toki powers.

Oda will not trow out the suffering of the Oden in the execution and what the Scabbards and Hiyori have endured in the last 20y.

How Oda could answer these points, my though:
- Oden and his pride, want to die because he himself fail or because he didn´t want to make any suspect for the Beast pirates.
In that case let say Toki want to let travel Oden alongside his members to the future, who would protect Toki and his son/daughter for the case? Im sure Toki has a limit to use her skill and how many people she can send. Don´t forget if she send Oden and co in the future, Kaido would directly attack Kuri and kill Toki and co. In that case she couldn´t teleport momo and co back and Oden would just see in 20years how his family get killed off. So to not make any attention, Oden sacrifice himself in case to save his family and the Scabbards.

I think Oden want to make it sure that his Scabbards AND Family survive and get protected.
And since I believe Toki has a limit, she couldn´t save anyone, Oden probably know it and decide to make a way where he help in future but come back in the past so he can save the scabbards and his family.
There is no indication toki has a limit to her df ability which is bad writing in itself, but even if oden wanted to go back toki wouldnt send him back, hes her husbund and shes sending him back to get boiled alive that would make no sense. And any ways why would he want to go back and die? Him existing in what ever time line with everyone else means that nobody would die if he doesnt go back because he didnt go back yet. In short he only went back to die? Wouldnt staying in the current time line stay alive and keep protecting wano makes more sense?
Like i said plot holes

Status
Not open for further replies.