Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah lol, I know that deep inside you want it to be Oden for all the shits and giggles, which would require some abhorrent discrepancies in the story, to which this Gyukimaru point of yours pales in comparison.
like @zzShinichi brought the point about Yamato, it really shouldn't be that big of a deal for the scabbards.
You're right
This has been fun for me
:gokulaugh:

Especially with people coming up with all kinds of hilarious explanation as to why that's not Oden.... :milaugh:

The Lineage Factor is a reference to DNA, the molecule that contains all the genetic information of the host organism
Vegapunk hides information from WG and Sanji is definitely connected to that, not just Momo
:endthis:
Vegapunk is definetly hiding something from the WG. Momo's fruit may end not a failure afterall. Momo could very well be the deciding factor to bringing down Kaido at the end of Wano if that's true.

The only title treated as a rumor by even the author himself was Kaido. @Light D Lamperouge did a brilliant write up on it.

Unless you can prove they're rumors themselves, Whitebeard was the strongest living character before the timeskip and Mihawk is the strongest sword fighter.
I don't care about mental Gymnastics that light is trying to pull just to Maintain your and his head canon... We have Seen that Whitebeard could not beat Roger and that Mihawk could not beat Shanks yet they have the title. Meaning that the titles are rumors. If they were factual then Oda would not have drawn the Statements and Panels showing us that they are at best equals in the first place.

The biggest reason why this can't be Oden (all assuming that Oda didn't just completely lose the plot): He has his two swords with him.

We know that one can only travel forward in time though and we also know the whereabouts of the real Enma and Ame no Habakiri in the current timeline (Zoro has Enma, Hyori has Ame no Habakiri).

With his "you can only move forward in time" restriction, Oda basically eliminated the possibility of two Enmas/Ame no Habakiris existing in the same timeline.

Therefore we can conclude that those two swords, that the "Oden" of the last panel wears, are fake swords.

This Oden is an impostor.

Status
Not open for further replies.