Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He'd be 60 here. Definitely not him now. It also doesn't make sense. It wasn't a huge man crying next to the scabbards, it was a small woman. Someone is tricking them
Or both him and Toki are alive? Lmao.
It is certainly not good writing from Oda but it is possible that this guy is the real Oden and he has 2 new swords.

Also the way the chapter ended doesn't look like that Oden is a fake though.

On a serious note... Bleach the only series which did not bring back dead character DESPITE being a shinigami (afterlife) series
:myman:

And people still wanna shit on Kubo..... Fuck the Bleach haters LOL
I mean you had Byakuya but aside from that, yeah. Plenty of my favourites never came back and it sucked but it was better than them randomly showing up again and some weird explanations being given for why they never fully died. Bleach had flaws but it was still a good series.

Exactly... it's why Shonen jump is the one that should have gotten the hate, NOT KUBO... if the hate was directed at shonen Jump, they would have tried to damag control themselves and give Kubo maybe a bit more time, if the fans actually rioted against them...

but the hate was only directed at Kubo, and they didn't blame Shonen jump, and then Kubo got just screwed, thus rushing the ending to end it by 1 freaking volume....

can you imagine one day the CEO of Shonen jump wakes up, tells Oden to end One Piece in mere 2-3 volumes at best? LOL
I wasn't aware of the hate towards Kubo but I can easily imagine it happening especially in the west. I think Bleach was the second biggest series in the west after naruto.

There will be riots if the same happens to One Piece. One Piece is too big in japan for that to ever happen though. Hopefully...

The biggest reason why this can't be Oden (all assuming that Oda didn't just completely lose the plot): He has his two swords with him.

We know that one can only travel forward in time though and we also know the whereabouts of the real Enma and Ame no Habakiri in the current timeline (Zoro has Enma, Hyori has Ame no Habakiri).

With his "you can only move forward in time" restriction, Oda basically eliminated the possibility of two Enmas/Ame no Habakiris existing in the same timeline.

Therefore we can conclude that those two swords, that the "Oden" of the last panel wears, are fake swords.

This Oden is an impostor.
Yeah look at his swords they aren't Emma or Ame no habakiri this makes even more believable

The biggest reason why this can't be Oden (all assuming that Oda didn't just completely lose the plot): He has his two swords with him.

We know that one can only travel forward in time though and we also know the whereabouts of the real Enma and Ame no Habakiri in the current timeline (Zoro has Enma, Hyori has Ame no Habakiri).

With his "you can only move forward in time" restriction, Oda basically eliminated the possibility of two Enmas/Ame no Habakiris existing in the same timeline.

Therefore we can conclude that those two swords, that the "Oden" of the last panel wears, are fake swords.

This Oden is an impostor.
Oden doesn't have his swords with him, those are different.

These swords aren't Enma and Ame no Habakiri, look at the design, these swords are normal swords!!
Which makes it even more conspicuous. Clearly those swords were taken and this person can't replicate them.

This shit is literally either Onimaru, a bad Onimaru, Kanjuro or some hidden power from a current enemy attempting to kill them.

Oden was shot in the head and boiled alive, we all say it lol. It also destroys motivation to hate Kaido and Orochi.

Status
Not open for further replies.