Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
Ah so you already backing off from my question and refuse to believe that what you're saying is just superficial hearsay.

The only thing making monsters "canon" is Oda's answer to a question in SBS vol. 47 about asking ONLY Ryuma's character being canon or not. Nowhere did he mention that the entire story of monsters is canon solely based off that answer.

But you can still play dumb if you want to act like everything from cowboys to pubs to television were the norm in Wano centuries ago.
Now you are arguing semantics the story of ryuma slaying a dragon just like it happened in monsters has been mentioned in one piece,
Monsters is canon whether you like it or not i have oda's own word and you don't and no amount of crying or saying that its just this part or that part that is cannon will ever change that

Ah so you already backing off from my question and refuse to believe that what you're saying is just superficial hearsay.

The only thing making monsters "canon" is Oda's answer to a question in SBS vol. 47 about asking ONLY Ryuma's character being canon or not. Nowhere did he mention that the entire story of monsters is canon solely based off that answer.

But you can still play dumb if you want to act like everything from cowboys to pubs to television were the norm in Wano centuries ago.
What if the void century ancient kingdom was technologically advanced and the borders were open to the world

Peroroncino

β€Ž
That's how fights work, people land attacks on each other

Just cause Luffy punched Lucci, doesn't mean Lucci is slow or vice versa.

This is a pointless argument
Lucci was way below BB in terms of power also lucci has a literal technique that requires him to stand in place and harden his body while BB doesn't

Kawamatsu: I feel like I vaguely saw him...

Kawamtsu: But there's no he's alive right? I mean we saw him die...

Oden: Looks like you all got your asses handed to you quite handily!!

Oden: I've wanted to meet you!!

Oden: You've all aged quite a bit too!!

Oden: Wahahaha!!

Scabbards: Nani?!! (lit... Huh!!!?)

Scabbards: .....!!

Scabbards: Huh...

Kin'emon: Oden~sama!!
Kawamatsu line is interesting, so far the provider believe that Oden life too?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
β€Ž
I'm pretty sure he mentioned in one of his interviews that he nervous/worried when doing the Oden flashback because with every chapter he drew he was afraid he might reveal to much of the story at the time.

I'd honestly be pissed more than anything if he made any major reveals regarding the void century in a flashback without the Straw Hats being present.... That kind of information should not be cheapened and wasted on a flashback. He did what he was supposed to do as a writer and set up her character in the event he plans on using her in the Future..... But revealing what she knows in a flashback, and not with the Straw Hats? That would have been beyond garbage.
That’s a perfectly fine point about not learning any Void Century stuff through the scope of other characters, but I still think Toki deserved better treatment in the flashback as well as now. It just doesn’t seem like there’s any indication he’s gonna pick her back up and give her the portrayal she should have, but I guess Oda’s thrown us plenty of curveballs in the past.

People aarticulate.Toki while on whiteboards ship with oden sent him to a further future than the scabbards. Oden helps save the people by cutting the island that's about to fall on wano. He then gets sent back to the past knowing what's going to happen in the future and this writes his journal based on events from the future he has already witnessed

Believe it or not, vast majority of OP fans actually love Oden.

It's just a few internet bubbles (like here on WG for example), where a vocal minority is hating on him.

I actually don't mind the haters btw, just telling you how it really is.
Yep... internet people influence other internet to jump on hate train....

It's why I ALWAYS SAY... if you want to see a genuine reaction on who people like or not... it's ANIME ONLY viewers... who watch the show and NOT go to other people reviews and check spoilers... few youtubers are like that though, handful few, who watch he show, NEVER check the comments, or basically let their friend handle the comment and ONLY gets info about if title of episode has spoiler in it and when title ends....

They have the most genuine unaffected/influenced reactions because no one is trying to shove their idea of hate on someone to them... cause honestly in inernet, it happens A LOT... not just with anime... even in sports, movies, Shows, wrestling... ALWAYS the same

Peroroncino

β€Ž
Yes
Omimaru keeps his swirly eyebrows mark
Mr bon always has his looks too
Same with katarina

They always keep a trait of theirs, no matter what transformation they do
his looks? you mean his clothes and personality cause that's all that remains his transformation is perfect to assume the fox has that is headcannon

Status
Not open for further replies.