Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only way this is actually Oden indeed is if he Survived & Toki then sent him 20 Years to the Future
Maybe that's why Hiyori didn't wanna join the Samurai & go wait in Ringo instead
After all she is the last person who was alone with Toki before she was found in the Castle

Hiyori was waiting for Oden to arrive so that she updates him on everything that happened
Hence why both Hiyori & Oden seem to be with Scabbards now

Me wanting to bait you into something? I would never. :yasu:
Enma and Oden's will have nothing to do with Zoro being where he is. You failed at the first sentence but I'll let you entertain me.
You dodged the question which I quoted you for - Why is Oden defeating the purpose of Zoro being on the rooftop? :yearight:
I think you’re being insecure for no reason, he’s not implying Zoro’s strength comes from Enma. That’s not the point he’s trying to make at all.

Just a BIG "WHAT IF", but how about this Oden coming back here is the Oden who went to sail with Roger..?? His current personality doesn't match all the stuffs he went through after his return to Wano. WHAT IF, they found some time travel mechanism and Oden decided to drop off in the future to see how his men were doing..?? :kizabat: This also explains why he knew about the upcoming war in the future. Still doesn't explain his fake swords though. :shame:

So Lineage Factor is about Momo's fruit. Damn....I thought it was about Sanji.

So this shows only Vegapunk is capabable of making proper Devil fruits....not Ceaser and his shitty smile fruits. Meaning if Vegapunk created Sora's drug for her, it would be far better than any modification Judge could ever make.:steef:

Now that I remember you specifically were all for trolling people in the waiting room:suresure:.
At least I've taken to note that posts from you and @Peroroncino are to be taken as entertainment than legitimate discussions going forward.

I look forward to continue your endeavors in trolling others too,
Maybe you can use these notes to wipe your salty tears because apparently you cant stop crying.

Me wanting to bait you into something? I would never. :yasu:
Enma and Oden's will have nothing to do with Zoro being where he is. You failed at the first sentence but I'll let you entertain me.
You dodged the question which I quoted you for - Why is Oden defeating the purpose of Zoro being on the rooftop? :yearight:
Yes. Thats literally the reason Zoro is on the roof lol.

Before Enma, the entire zoro fanbase paraded Zoro vs King. The majority of it was still fine with ZvK until he got to the roof.

And the answer is because it's thematically relevant. Zoro is there to prove that "samurai like Oden" still exist, contrary to Kaido's belief. So yeah, hes there to literally serve Oden's will that the Scabbards couldn't.

Not sure why you are disagreeing, this is a big part of the Zoro on the roof argument. All of you fully know well that the reason why Zoro is there is to cut Kaido with Enma, its used in virtually every argument.

What if Oden and Toki travelled to future when they were in WB or Roger's ship or in some other time.

Maybe they travelled to this exact time and we are seeing their projections? This would mean that they are actually dead in the present but they are present only because they time travelled from past when they were still alive. Don't know if this would work based on what we know about time travel lol

I don't believe that is the real Oden. Probably a jutsu that someone is using.
Knowing the hype Oden has, if it was the real one he would have appeared against Kaido and not here in a random room lol.
Also it raises a question : Enma, Oda didn't wank Enma and Zoro to give it back to Oden like this.

So don't fall on the bait lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.