Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Worst

Custom title
This is what I have posted on the crazy wild predictions page, where I thought Toki's df has a power-like perennial operation of Law's fruit. That could bring a person to present from past, in exchange for one's life.
Yea it's the only thing that would make him kinda accept that Oden is here that would be reasonable enough also it would explain the fact that Toki was/wasn't killed i mean unless there are some side effects with time travelling (or she couldn't use it since she just sent the others to the future) i don't think she would have let some fodders kill her like that

Guys, in chapter 953 we can see Gyukimaru turning back into Onimaru, with those smoke effects (just the same below Oden when he appears), and Kitsune ( Fox) in japanese myths, can turn into humans to trick people ( explains the power of Devon)

Question is, why would Onimaru do that to them? Or why would Katarina Devon do the same when she has nothing to do with Oden or the scabbards?

Seems off

Guys, in chapter 953 we can see Gyukimaru turning back into Onimaru, with those smoke effects (just the same below Oden when he appears), and Kitsune ( Fox) in japanese myths, can turn into humans to trick people ( explains the power of Devon)

Could also be Fukurokujos ninjutsu arts. We’ve seen Raizo able to make shadow clones and other abilities so Fukurokujo using transformation jutsu is possible.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I know you are trying to bait me into something.

For the record, I've never disagreed the with the arguments/merits of Zoro being on the roof. He's there because of Oden's will and Enma. He's there because he proclaimed he wanted to cut Kaido. All I said is we don't truly know what happens after he cuts Kaido ala Oden or the rooftop fight fails and they try again later. Whether that leads to a fight with King is irrelevant (neg diff, low diff, high diff, who cares not the point)

That's all I've ever said about this, but then it gets blown way out of proportion who take offense to that observation.
Me wanting to bait you into something? I would never. :yasu:
Enma and Oden's will have nothing to do with Zoro being where he is. You failed at the first sentence but I'll let you entertain me.
You dodged the question which I quoted you for - Why is Oden defeating the purpose of Zoro being on the rooftop? :yearight:

Sure buddy keep crying like a little baby because you cant accept what Oda said.
Go cry a river or something and maybe you will feel better about yourself.
Now that I remember you specifically were all for trolling people in the waiting room:suresure:.
At least I've taken to note that posts from you and @Peroroncino are to be taken as entertainment than legitimate discussions going forward.

I look forward to continue your endeavors in trolling others too,

Status
Not open for further replies.