Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
In order to adopt his shape with such detail, it must be someone who saw Oden himself in his time right? That's why it doesn't make sense to me that the person is katarina.

It's defininety a Kanjuro drawing, it doesn't make sense for Oden to be sent to the future for this battle and then sent back to his time.

In order to adopt his shape with such detail, it must be someone who saw Oden himself in his time right? That's why it doesn't make sense to me that the person is katarina.

It's defininety a Kanjuro drawing, it doesn't make sense for Oden to be sent to the future for this battle and then sent back to his time.
Precisely... and Onimaru da fox... would be pretty meh.. compared to kanjuro

I got it now,

It's Gyukimaru/ Onumaru.

The person behind this silhouette is Hiyori. The last time we saw her was in Ringo. So it makes sense that Gyukimaro came with her to Onigashima. I also believe that Hiyori healed the scabbards and then decided to hide because she doesn't want to reunite with them until the raid succeeds. I believe that Hiyori was probably the one who told Onimamru to transform into Oden.
She wants to encourage them and boost their self-esteem to continue fighting and never give up. Especially considering that Jack is on his way to kill them.
Didn’t you say that you got confirmation the person was Hawkins? :choppawhat:

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Wait a minute so Oden is alive so we where right when we said he was still alive omfg
No lol

It’s onimaru and Hiyori. Remember Hiyori said she didn’t want to meet the samurai before they won? So this is her way of motivating them without meeting face to face.

Prove that the large majority of the fanbase was saying that before Chapter 955.

Prove that the large majority of the fanbase was saying that before Chapter 955.

I question your ability to read and comprehend sentences. Showing me random theory videos out of the millions of OP fans and the thousands who theorize every detail does not answer my question
Hi, maybe this could be the answer that you're looking for.

I made a poll a couple of months ago in Zoro FC:
When did you start to believe ZKK?

A) Before Wano
B) Chapter 923: when Kaido was revealed to have Dragon zoan (Ryuma's legend recall)
C) Chapter 937: revelation of black blades (Ryuma Zoro parallel)
D) Chapter 942: Yasu speech about Kaido
E) Chapter 955 : Zoro inheriting Enma
F) Onigashima Raid: Zoro declaring to cut Kaido/Zoro being on the roof/Kiado scared of Zoro's attack
G) Other: e.g. Chapter 992 hint from Colored Cover
H) I still don't believe
Almost all the people, nay, all the people that answered me said that they started before Ch 955:
Chapter 942 convinced me when Yasu spoke about nobody taking Kaido's head and Zoro being in the panel.
I thought about it during ch923 but ch942 sold it to me.
when kaido was revealed as a dragon
C - Somewhat seemed plausible for him to join and play a role in the fight against Kaido.

E- Cemented on ZKK
When Zoro first talking about Kaido i guess before Wano
Punk Hazard when Zoro slayed the Dragon
Since Kaido's introduction !

The dragon scale tatoo he has on his left arm and Momonosuke & Kinemon being traumatised by Punk Hazard's artificial dragons made many people theorize about Kaido being a dragon.
Plus, Zoro beheaded a dragon on Punk Hazard just like Ryuma did in the Monster one shot. Also, Zoro showed some interest in Zombie Ryuma by asking him if he is the famous samurai who slayed a dragon, and Ryuma being tied to Wano as its greatest swordsman ...

Well, there's just so much forshadowing for the ZKK to the point where it's already canon in my eyes :finally:

I got it now,

It's Gyukimaru/ Onumaru.

The person behind this silhouette is Hiyori. The last time we saw her was in Ringo. So it makes sense that Gyukimaro came with her to Onigashima. I also believe that Hiyori healed the scabbards and then decided to hide because she doesn't want to reunite with them until the raid succeeds. I believe that Hiyori was probably the one who told Onimamru to transform into Oden.
She wants to encourage them and boost their self-esteem to continue fighting and never give up. Especially considering that Jack is on his way to kill them.
Next chapter, we gonna see Onimaru transform into Ace to boost Luffy spirit

:josad:

I got it now,

It's Gyukimaru/ Onumaru.

the last time we saw her in Ringo... we didn't know who Onimaru is or hiw he looks like.

Status
Not open for further replies.