Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Onimaru the fox can transform into Gyukimaru then he can transform into any other human.

Notice how he told them ''Looks like you all got your asses handed to you quite handily!!'' It's like he wants them to get up and fight again. He's there to "UPLIFT THEIR SPIRITS"
Onimaru could have eaten a Human model DF fruit which would explain why he can transform into Gyukimaru.

Why I believe the persoon is the real Oden has multiple reasons with I post here today.
But alsoo one point who just let me believe it. Remember when we see the firsttime Yamato, better we see she call herself Oden?
Their where some people who actually believe she was really Oden, the point is that Oda already make a fake "Oden" in wano, then now the same fake shit again? I don´t really believe it, two yonkous are above, a Oden could change everything!!
I was disappointed about Kaido vs Oden in chaptter 970, but if this is the real Oden, it make sense why Oda skip and rush the fight back then, it make sense why we not get much plot around Toki. We could get some juicy information what happen 800years ago.

When you start off by insulting someone’s cognitive abilities, they’re not inclined to read the rest of your bullshit, even if what you said wasn’t unbelievably stupid - Oden is suddenly clairvoyant and has been playing 5D chess with Kaido by letting the Yonko kill him only to magically reappear two decades later?? Toki’s DF only allows for trips forward, how would he have gotten back to the past to write the log book?? Why don’t you tell the moron in the mirror to log off for a while and get some rest??
First of all cap om your part. It's not an insult if people lack thinking ability. Futher more read. I said she may be able to use her ability to temporarily transport someone to the future. If her ability wears off and that person is returned back to his or her original timeline that is NOT her ability transporting people back to the past. It boils down to people actually thinking it all the way through.

What other explanation could it be seeing that oden literally knew the events that would happen years from now? It would explain why he didn't ask the rodger or the whitebeard pirates for help. It would explain how he's knew these events years from now and wrote them in his journal. Etc etc

If it is really Oden would this chapter be worse than AOT 137?
Post automatically merged:

Post automatically merged:

Ok but Sanji vs King....

This chap made it clear which direction Sanji is going

However it still not clear where it leads to.....Momo or Kinemon.

I think it's logical to assume Sanji is going for Momo now

Sanji is going in the opposite direction to where he was originally planning to go. You can tell that by the beaten up guys on the floor. As logically Sanji would pick one up from the direction he was going, not someone behind him. If his original direction was towards Kinemon, that means the opposite is Momo.

The fact that Oda made it a mystery....makes me think we will find out in a few chaps. By then it should be Sanji's matchup chap. So im assuming it will Momo, and we see Sanji saving Momo from King.....after King defeated Marco.

Enemies by blood
Haters by choice

:steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef:

Status
Not open for further replies.